forum

how do I progress with the 4 stars?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kinq141
hi, when i tried to start with 4 stars for 1 month ago (i think), and during this progress i have not improved at all or feel like it is. Since I just luckily have a B or I don't have it because of how "difficult" it is. I can get 3 stars by spending some with A and in some cases with S. But the 4 stars to this day seems like a big step for me. I would be grateful if you would help me a little on how I can progress properly instead of despairing being in my own methods.

PD: sorry for using translator I don't speak so much English lol
MrNubishly
If you think you can always get S on 3 star, then it might be time to move on to 4

If not, keep practicing!
DeltaNami
You're definitely rushing it too much. Work on your accuracy for 2-3 stars and then move onto 4 stars. A lot of your plays are As and Bs, and your overall accuracy is below 90%, which means you're playing a lot of stuff way out of your comfort zone.

Some things you might consider besides that are changing/adjusting your skin, changing your scroll speed, and using the HT mod or a rate changing program to practice the patterns found in higher star maps.
Haengsyo
Judging by your top plays, you are rushing too fast too much, just like delta said. Fix your accuracy and reading, build the fundamentals first, then move up in difficulty. You have 4 A ranks in your top 5, so try to fix those as well before thinking about brute forcing your way up, as brute forcing will only develop and habits.