forum

Issue with custom warning arrows.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Geosus
Hello.

I've created some custom letterbox arrows for my beatmap a while ago, before osu! updated its base skin and introduced the new spinners and hit bursts. Prior to that update, my arrows were their correct color of yellow. Since that update, they've become red in-game, yet the sprites themselves remain yellow. I do not know the cause of this and was wondering if someone could help me.

I would like to know whether there is an issue with the image itself, if there's some setting I need to mess with or a skinning issue I need to address, or if I simply cannot mess with the arrows at all. Thank you.
blissfulyoshi
Moving to skinning forum where you can get better help
Winshley
The new style of default skin allows you to skin warning arrows with different colors. I don't know what line in skin.ini file allows us to do this.

When I used a custom skin without including warning arrow (reverting back to default warning arrow), the default warning arrow is actually white colored. Also, when you paused the game and used arrow keys to navigate the pause menu, it also uses warning arrow but with blue colored.
Topic Starter
Geosus
Thanks for the reply.

So, the color of the arrows is dependent on each user's personal skin then? In that case, I suppose there's no point including custom arrows... What a shame.