forum

setup ideas for better mania play?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
casual_gameplay
alright so hello lovely osu!mania community (and other game modes as well of course), i’m just curious what everyone has in terms of their setup they play the game on? right now i’m literally sitting criss-cross on my bed with a laptop which only has half the keys functioning, and obviously want to invest in something new since it’ll improve my rank having better posture.

edit: thanks for the replies!! i’m likely going to try a separate keyboard and get off the laptop one for the sake of my sanity (seriously, it’s hard to even search things with limited keys).
-Andrei-
I used to do what you've been doing until my back started hurting, I moved on to playing on a desk and I felt much more comfortable although it took like a week for me to get used to it, and the laptop keys drained my stamina really fast so I got a mechanical keyboard which I think is the best change that I ever did
ICanNotDoSlider
Your setup is fine, besides the bed and broken keys. I do that too sometimes and have experienced no drawbacks. Get a small desk at least. As for your keyboard, if you're not exaggerating about half the keys, get a new keyboard, doesn't matter what it is. You can try the K120, that's $10. You could also get a mechanical but I personally hate them; see if it works for you, if you have the money.

P.S. Written from poorasia. So I can't really tell you about the 147357 and n3w equipment.