forum

What are your nemesis maps?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
john9912
Heya, not sure if this thread has been posted before, but I've recently gotten a new 'nemesis' beatmap and I wondered if anyone would like to share theirs as I will share mine. :^)

Basically, I played a beatmap that based on the stats should be easy. Boy was I wrong. https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/829383#mania/1966749 (theyaremanycolors 660THz) is a 3.68* map, with 228 LNs, nothing out of the ordinary, should be able to ~98% it. Imagine my shock when I play at 83%... That made it my new nemesis. My previous nemesis track was beatmapsets/541483#mania/1217314 (Heaven's Fall Extra, 3.87*) which I now have a 96% clear on.

Needless to say, theyaremanycolors is in my opinion a great beatmap because it highlights my weaknesses, such as jacks, finger control and bursts for example. So I will continue to play it to judge my improvement over time (until I get a new nemesis).

Anyone else have some unusually hard or techy beatmaps they'd like to share? I might want a bigger collection of hard lower * maps... ;)
Rikuka
luxrayy
Auxesiaa
Currently in a love-hate relationship with this one
-Andrei-
I choked an S on this map and ended up with 94.95% here
Haengsyo
For 7k:
1. Ice Angel
2. Ice Angel
3. Ice Angel
4. Ice Angel
5. Ice Angel
NeroOtter
Hoshimegu Mio
Makiba.

If you're looking for high difficulty low star maps, just download every SV map.