forum

BPM, and OFFSET.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Vek
beatmapsets/1600567#osu/3268699

Can someone help me with getting this timed. I have a great plan for some patterns. <3
THAT_otaku
As you can see from the ranked set of this song, the BPM is 193. If you're using the same mp3 as the ranked set, the offset will be 2641, but otherwise just listen to the song and put the offset on the first audible note of the song.

Also, the artist is YURIMental, not YURIMetal, and the title should have (Cut Ver.), not (TV Size), as it does not appear on TV lol and im assuming it is an unofficial cut of the song (As far as I can tell at least).

In the future you can use this thread: community/forums/topics/13795
Topic Starter
Vek

THAT_otaku wrote:

As you can see from the ranked set of this song, the BPM is 193. If you're using the same mp3 as the ranked set, the offset will be 2641, but otherwise just listen to the song and put the offset on the first audible note of the song.

Also, the artist is YURIMental, not YURIMetal, and the title should have (Cut Ver.), not (TV Size), as it does not appear on TV lol and im assuming it is an unofficial cut of the song (As far as I can tell at least).

In the future you can use this thread: community/forums/topics/13795
Thanks, the title of the YT vid I took it from was called tv size, so I just put it. I put metal on accident (Late night osu) Thanks for all your help!!!!