forum

Beatmap difficulty bugged & preview background not showing

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
daemee
All three wip maps on my account have this "bug" (for lack of a better word) where the difficulty shown on the osu website is slightly lower than the one displayed when the beatmap is downloaded. Minor problem, I don't really mind it. Another thing is my most recent beatmap's background isn't showing on the osu download page. However, when I tried downloading it, the beatmap's bg was there.

I haven't done anything to try to resolve the first problem besides updating the beatmap to see if that fixed anything. The second problem I tried resolving by:

Deleting the background, uploading the beatmap, and then uploading the beatmap one more time with the background to see if that changed anything.
When downloading the beatmap from the osu download page, it downloads with a corrupt file of my original jpg (I think it's corrupt?).

EDIT: I FIXED THE BACKGROUND PROBLEM (JAPANESE CHARACTERS BREAK OSU)
Anything helps, thanks(:
THAT_otaku

damianwastaken wrote:

All three wip maps on my account have this "bug" (for lack of a better word) where the difficulty shown on the osu website is slightly lower than the one displayed when the beatmap is downloaded:
This is due to the (semi) recent star rating and pp changes, not all maps have updated in game as of right now. The website star rating is the correct one. Read more about it here: home/news/2021-07-27-performance-points-star-rating-updates