forum

Skinnable Bancho user interface

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +9
show more
LilytheMinx

Abel wrote:

+1 imaginary star ;_; sorry
El Koko
More skinnable stuff = happier skinners.

I support this with absolutely nothing because I don't even know how to get stars.
VoidnOwO
:)
Abel

BRBP wrote:

Kokozord wrote:

I support this with absolutely nothing because I don't even know how to get stars.
2 per month of supporter you buy.

More skinnable stuff is always an improvement :3
"Of supporter you buy" I was gifted 4 times and that doesn't give stars so..... Good luck getting this aproved \:D/
FrzR
+Support :D
-Seren-
nice idea :D
Kurokami
Support. W/o stars. q.q
Topic Starter
Although may seem like a multiple request but since these are basically aspects of Bancho interface, I'd decide to group these requests (also kind of a bump for the skinnable chat tab request which is dead atm, grouped here) as a skinnable Bancho UI.

Here I'm talking about skinnable chat tabs, profile panel, and the notifications. I'm not sure about skinnable userpanel though as I don't really think the userpanel deserves to be skinnable atm (basically it's just a simple box so why bother :P)

I'll just give out the mock-ups right here as I suck at explaining with words

Skinnable chat tabs

Uses existing selection-tab.png. For the new channel button however, it might need a new element. Oh and the close buttons too.

Skinnable profile panel

Uses existing button-left, button-middle, and button-right.png

Skinnable notifications

Uses a new series of elements, probably called something like notification-top, notification-middle, and notification-bottom.png (which works the similarly the same way like buttons)

Yeah that's all for now maybe. Discussions?
Bearizm
HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, Horrible idea......

promoted.
Hinsvar
yes please thanks

This will allow more customization and personalization, which is always a good thing \o/

There isn't really any downside to this anyway, so why not? It'll be a cool addition!
cheesiest
!!!!!!! yes please oh my god
Ryu Sei
For sure!~
Oinari-sama
Wait a sec I've seen this before... Why would you make a new thread instead of expanding the idea of your old one?

t/143314

Oh well I'll let other mods decide what to do with this thread...

EDIT: Please hold your stars for time being ;w;
Cz-Slypid
yesh please

promoted
Mao
Oh yeah, thought about this a lot as well.
Totally supporting this. (I'll give stars later as it doesn't seem to be clear if this is a duplicate)
deadbeat
t/143314 chat tabs are here you silly goof :p
Piine
Well...actually...its more descriptive then his other one so why not move the stars and post here?
Oinari-sama

Sulker wrote:

Well...actually...its more descriptive then his other one so why not move the stars and post here?
The stars won't transfer, posts will. I actually plan on doing that after getting a reply from the OP.

@inverness do you still want your other thread (t/143314) open? Bear in mind that having 2 similar requests meaning that your potential star votes are divided amongst them too. I'd advice merging the thread asap.
Theory_old_1
Yes plox Peppy
Paco
I think this could be a great idea tbh
Topic Starter

Oinari-sama wrote:

Sulker wrote:

The stars won't transfer, posts will. I actually plan on doing that after getting a reply from the OP.

@inverness do you still want your other thread (t/143314) open? Bear in mind that having 2 similar requests meaning that your potential star votes are divided amongst them too. I'd advice merging the thread asap.
Ah, sorry for late reply. I'm gonna let you merge the old thread with this. The reason why I made this new thread is because in some cases I saw feature requests are actually dupe but mods let them due to the original request have been buried for a long time. So I guess it's ok.

Thanks for the merge!
Oinari-sama
Merged and brought new topic to the OP.

Thanks for waiting, please feel free to shoot stars and discussions!
Kurokami
Nice thread we got here. Tho I dunno why I got email about the last post since I don't remember posting here. lol