Total Posts
Topic Starter
Wise Monster
It is my fourth day mapping I lost 2 days in the first

I was completely wrong then I lost another day and learning from mistakes

right now what errors does my map have

: beatmapsets/1588422#osu/3244197
teyanna51
Hi there! I personally didn't see any errors with your beatmap. You have a great song and it's timed well. I would suggest turning the hit sound down a bit so it doesn't overpower the song and start to just sound like noise. But keep working on it and I'm sure it'll be great!
Topic Starter
Wise Monster

teyanna51 wrote:

Hi there! I personally didn't see any errors with your beatmap. You have a great song and it's timed well. I would suggest turning the hit sound down a bit so it doesn't overpower the song and start to just sound like noise. But keep working on it and I'm sure it'll be great!

thanks bro <3

looking to improve the map I ruined it but one day I'll finish it

I'm just expirementing
KumiDaiko
hi im an actual experienced mapper here and i swear to jesus your map is NOT timed correctly

you should copy timing from another set
Zelzatter Zero
firstly, the offset should be 2121. Don't worry about the objects being in front of the red line unless you want to change the slider velocity.

Secondly, I already said you should use 1/4 divisor instead. There's nothing indicate 1/8 rhythm in the song.

Also your rhythm choice is messy. One rule of thumb is that the most important beat will to go the white tick, red will be the less important one, and blue for the rest. Ofc there will be some exception (like 3/4 rhythm) but this should give you the basic idea of how most songs work.

Keep mapping, don't expect to map for 2 days and immediately get improvement. Even the fastest one also need a few months to actually gather enough experience and polish their style.