forum

Background Transparency [resolved]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Subject_old_1
Hi! I was wondering if there is a possibility of Background Transparency on songs. The reason i'm asking this is because I have extremely overprotective grandparents, and I don't want to be playing a song that has a suggestive background(as in not child safe). I would download a different version of the song that doesn't have a background like that but most of the ones like that have lost of competition, and therefore(from what i've read) give more pp. I also don't not anything about the beatmap editor, so I don't know how to go in and delete the picture.
deadbeat

purplecracka wrote:

The reason i'm asking this is because I have extremely overprotective grandparents, and I don't want to be playing a song that has a suggestive background(as in not child safe).
there might be the odd ecchi background in ranked maps, but nothing that should be overly nsfw.

anyway, there is already a dim setting you can access before the map starts. or by pausing. just move your cursor to the bottom of the page and change the dim settings. you'll need to complete the map once to unlock 100%, or you can access it right away if you have supporter
Topic Starter
Subject_old_1
Okay, thanks! Not sure how I missed that.