forum

Keyboard recommendations for speed/stamina?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
trol
Hello people, since my birthday is coming soon, I decided to get myself a new keyboard! However I am clueless as to which keyboard I should get. I've been stuck with the Razer Blackwidow Chroma v2 (Green Switches) for quite a while and I noticed that my stamina would just drain really quickly, especially while playing chordjacks. (and I also don't have much space for my hands)
I came to the conclusion that a silver speed switch keyboard with 1000hz polling rate would be good for me, but I really don't know. If you guys have any recommendations they will be gladly appreciated!
Thank you in advance! :)
Haengsyo
If you don't have speed/stamina, it simply means you don't have the speed/stamina. A keyboard won't help, and buying lighter switches solely for the purpose of getting faster is sort of a cheesy way to get around a skill issue imo. You're much better off buying a solid keyboard with a high polling rate along with decent switches. I personally recommend the HyperX FPS Alloy, it's served me well in both 4k and 7k.

PS: if you buy a light switch keyboard in hopes of getting faster, that won't help you much at all. You will find yourself struggling on stamina and speed again, and you won't be able to go out and find a lighter switch keyboard to cope. Just build the speed and stamina normally.
Topic Starter
trol

Haengsyo wrote:

If you don't have speed/stamina, it simply means you don't have the speed/stamina. A keyboard won't help, and buying lighter switches solely for the purpose of getting faster is sort of a cheesy way to get around a skill issue imo. You're much better off buying a solid keyboard with a high polling rate along with decent switches. I personally recommend the HyperX FPS Alloy, it's served me well in both 4k and 7k.

PS: if you buy a light switch keyboard in hopes of getting faster, that won't help you much at all. You will find yourself struggling on stamina and speed again, and you won't be able to go out and find a lighter switch keyboard to cope. Just build the speed and stamina normally.
Ah I see, I'm just really tired of the current keyboard so I'm still kinda trapped on not knowing what to buy. Which key switches should I get? That's what's making me really confused.
Sprii
Skill issue?