forum

8 months later and I introduce myself....hi?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
PandasAndVodka
okay,LETS DO THIS LIKE A LIST
BECAUSE LISTS ARE AWESOME EVERYONE LOVES LISTS

real name (be truthful panda): you only need to know my nickname,which is Panda~

likes: all of them?okay okay.Anime (in general),video games,music,osu!,pandas,cats and rabbits~

dislikes: going outside (I'm a vampire :3),birds,fire,and the colour white.It gives me the temptation to punch it

favourite food: cookies and poptarts

least favourite food: just...vegetables

favourite character of everything: ELLIS FROM L4D2.

least favourite character of everything: I don't have one ouo

ERMAHGERD THERE'S A LERNE HER

now we get into the stuff about other people,so you can see how easily embarrassed I get

osu! crush: ohh god...there were a lot more questions to ask but this (/).(\)...uh...can I say no one?

the user who you would kill to save the world: WHY WOULD I KILL ANYONE? YOU'RE ALL FAR TOO LOVELY (save the world,panda ouo) NO

if you met anyone on here,how would you respond: I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE I WILL HUG YOU TO DEATH

when you found out there were other people who live in the same country go on osu!: asdfghjkl I had no idea ermahgerd (i mean i the UK as a whole)

the user you'd bum for spare change:...okay,when I said I loved all of you,I didn't mean enough to do this...

who would you be paired in a fanfiction with: you're choice,not mine .3.

how would you respond if a famous osu player moved into your area: (try reading that with a straight face XD) FIND THEM AND HUG THEM

okay lets end it here before it gets out of hand

SO MANY LINES NO ONE CAN HANDLE THE RED LINE-NESS WHATSOEVER AND I NEED TO STOP USING CAPS BUT I CAN'T ;m;

okay so that's all you really need to know about me and....yeah I hope I don't sound like a huge,massive freak to you and I would hope to speak to all of you soon~

BYEEEEEEEE~
sheela
Hi! I skip some line. and welcome!
Knarf
Detailed list :)
anyway, welcome to the forums!^^
Foxtrot
if you met anyone on here,how would you respond: I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE I WILL HUG YOU TO DEATH
trust me it will change soon once you talk to some of the people in here
Zeraph

Dulcet wrote:

trust me it will change soon once you talk to some of the people in here
^^^^ so much
Lust
Quite an enthusiastic introduction o3o welcome to the community
Zalaria
Lolwut XD that was quite an intro! You sound like me on one of my hyperactive days XD Well welcome to the forums lol

*hugs*

*Zalaria runs*
Tanzuku
yo, welcome to the forums. Interesting name and intro thread :D
*added*
Tetrace
Hi there and welcome to the community!!
I hope you enjoy it here :)
Yunia Anindya
welcome! XD