forum

Taiko (drumroll hittable speed limit) [Added]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Gammer5544
I think that the sliders shouldent just be how fast you can spam it i think its value per hit change by how high your combo is

I want to add something like this becuase people are getting record by just spamming on the siders and keybords like mine cant spam or it won rejester the hits
LuigiHann
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Echo
If it's because of your keyboard, you seriously need to buy a new one. I bought two second hand keyboards for $5nzd ~= $3 usd
LuigiHann
Why would you buy a second-hand keyboard? Isn't the whole point of getting a new keyboard to get a new keyboard?
anonymous_old
Your average keyboard prevents ghosting of at least two keys.
Keyboards in the 20$ range last I checked prevented ghosting of four or five keys.

So invest in a comfortable 20$ USB keyboard.
Echo
Because it was cheaper? Works like a charm
peppy
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Gammer5544
Well thank you peepy i'm kinda new to the forums but i do have a usb keyborg it can rejester the hit but i can live with it
Larto

Gammer5544 wrote:

Well thank you peepy
lol
Topic Starter
Gammer5544

LuigiHann wrote:

I think taiko scoring is supposed to be authentic, so we probably won't be seeing changes like this.

If it were up to me, I'd make the points based on how close your hits are to a multiple of the bpm...
So what your saying is that it should be something like if you hit is in time(lets say 1/4) you will get moroe points then just spamming

LuigiHann

Gammer5544 wrote:

LuigiHann wrote:

I think taiko scoring is supposed to be authentic, so we probably won't be seeing changes like this.

If it were up to me, I'd make the points based on how close your hits are to a multiple of the bpm...
So what your saying is that it should be something like if you hit is in time(lets say 1/4) you will get moroe points then just spamming
Ideally, yes. Maybe I'd use 8th notes as the example, though.
Topic Starter
Gammer5544

LuigiHann wrote:

Gammer5544 wrote:

LuigiHann wrote:

Ideally, yes. Maybe I'd use 8th notes as the example, though.
yay agreed

mattyu007
There was a limit to how many hits you could hit but iirc it was applied to the wrong item (Dendens instead of drumrolls :P)

@ Gammer: You should upload your T@ikoM@ster card to upppy or another site and then place the following code into your signature.
[img]<link_to_image>[/img]
crystalsuicune
peppy

crystalsuicune wrote:

*chuckle*Reminds me of last time when taiko-ranking first showed up:
A D-rank beating an S-rank simply by drum-roll-spamming.Accuracy?What accuracy?

But wait...AFAIK,drumrolls in authenic taiko won't affect one's score as much as in osu!Taiko.
It is possible to beat Mechadon using drumrolls in authenic taiko,but you need a good accuracy
to do that.In osu?*points at first paragraph*
no idea what you are trying to say. don't try again.
Topic Starter
Gammer5544

peppy wrote:

crystalsuicune wrote:

*chuckle*Reminds me of last time when taiko-ranking first showed up:
A D-rank beating an S-rank simply by drum-roll-spamming.Accuracy?What accuracy?

But wait...AFAIK,drumrolls in authenic taiko won't affect one's score as much as in osu!Taiko.
It is possible to beat Mechadon using drumrolls in authenic taiko,but you need a good accuracy
to do that.In osu?*points at first paragraph*
no idea what you are trying to say. don't try again.
Think he's saying hat people would get 1st becuse they spammed on the slider and get a bad accuracy but people who ant spamm but have great accuracy still won get ever in the top 6

Topic Starter
Gammer5544