1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Off-Topic
  4. Forum Games
  5. Mafia
posted
Welcome to Pasonia's Werewolf Game (WWG) #3-REBOOT!

Game Rules are found in this post; click here to go directly to that post.

Timeline Status

Click here to go directly to the start of Day 1
Click here to go directly to the start of Day 2
Click here to go directly to the start of Day 3
Click here to go directly to the start of Day 4
Click here to go directly to the start of Day 5
Click here to go directly to the start of Day 6

Current Phase: Conclusion

Player Status

Suspicion Points system (counted every start of the Day)[temporarily delayed until later, for Day 3]:
Every change of vote = -1 point
Every vote against you = -1 point
(cumulative unless Vigilante, in which case all previous points will be cleared and any future point additions not considered)


* 0_o
* supergarlic (CLEAR: CONFIRMED PISTOL-BEARER)
* Agent Spin Here
* Larto
* nardi11011
* Derekku Chan
* Olinad
* Echo
* thepianist
* YellowYoshi1 (-1)
* adam2046
* foulcoon
* Saturos-fangirl
* m980
* LadySuburu (-1)
* kuwarudo
* neo@lex
* Wojjan
* Two


Vote Tally

No votes tallied.

Vote Count

No votes tallied.

Body Count
nardi11011 was bricked to death on Day 1
(but as of Day 3, he has revived and is now back in the game)
m980 was twisted to death (quite literally) on Night 1.
(but as of Day 4, he has revived and is now back in the game too)
Two was killed by flying sports bottles filled with liquid, after getting dropped off from the top of the Shopping Center. Marvelous end to Day 2.
(except Two has revived and is now back in the game on Day 6)
Two was slashed by the neck, but died with head in a pile of rubbish on Night 7.
neo@lex was flung out of his apartment, after being slashed at the abdomen in Night 2.
Echo was shot dead by the pistol-bearer on Day 3.
kuwarudo was partially eaten by crows on Day 3.
Saturos-fangirl was fatally struck in the heart on Night 3 in her own apartment.
(but as of Dusk 4, she has revived and is now back in the game)
Larto was bombed into a pile by colorful gorillas on Day 4.
0_o. Dead. Died from a blow to the head; aftermath of injuries was just to scare everyone else.
Wojjan was struck by a deadly, forceful heart smash and died right in front of Pasonia on Night 5.
Five people (m980, ASH, Olinad, SFG and foulcoon) were killed in an urgent military purge on Day 6, leaving seven players alive.
nardi11011 died on his bed on Night 6.
Derekku was obliterated by a particle cannon on Day 7.
thepianist reached the crescendo... not. He just got shot dead on Day 8.

Nobody died on Night 8. It was thus that Pasonia led the remaining humans to an escape, and allowed for a Human Victory.

Notes from the Host

Pertinent Information About the Host

The Host's time zone is GMT +0800, the Singaporean time zone; however, just in case, all time/date deadlines will be accompanied by a time limit designation (i.e., "1 day and 6 hours from the time of this post"). This should clear up most, if not all, confusion regarding deadlines.

Reminders from the Host

Regarding Discussion
* Freedom of Discussion: Although Werewolf Game conversations mainly take place in the game's thread, you may feel free to hold discussions regarding it anywhere you like; IM clients, e-mails, PMs, or over IRC (even in-game) are all fair play. Just make sure you don't talk here during Night phases (you can still talk anywhere else you want at Night, just not here).

* Stipulations Regarding Roles: The only absolute is that you can't show anyone your official Role ID; you can still otherwise claim to hold any role you like, and even provide information (whether true or false) you claim you know about because of the role you claim to hold.

* Alliances and Agreements: At your own risk, you are allowed to ally or forge agreements with any other player(s) you want; it could even be vital to your survival.

* PMing: I would very much prefer if, while PMing, you mark in bold what you want to draw my attention to. For the aux roles who would need to PM me, doing so allows me to process the information faster.

Regarding Lynch Voting
* Casting Your Vote: It is now mandatory to draw my attention to your lynch vote by casting it in bold text. This will help me spot a vote faster, and will reassure me that it is a discrete vote rather than a consideration.

* Discussion of Votes: You may openly discuss your considerations for who you might vote for if you want.

* Acceptance of Votes: The only place you can actually cast your vote is here in this thread. I will not accept votes over PM, e-mail, or IRC because votes must be public.

* Changing Your Vote: Yes, if the Day is not over yet, you can change your vote as many times as you want. Just remember that this will probably cause a lot of suspicion.

* Refusing to Vote: Yes, just as in Ace's Werewolf Games, you do have the right to outright refuse to cast a lynch vote, as long as you understand that it will earn you a Phantom Vote for the next Day. This can be used as a tactic, by trying to stay on people's good sides, insurance against angering certain players, as part of an agreement, or simply because you don't know who to vote for.

* Voting for Yourself: In my Werewolf Games, I do allow bold players the right to cast their lynch vote against themselves if they like. Similar to refusing to vote, this can also be used tactically for any number of reasons.

Regarding Alteration of Posts
* Editing Posts: Yes, you can edit your posts at your own risk. Just remember that this may cause suspicion if you get caught doing so.

Regarding Role Playing
* Roleplaying is permitted and encouraged, as it makes the game more interesting. However, I understand that some players cannot comprehend decisions made by roleplayers in their posts, and some just plain dislike it. The solution agreed upon for solving this problem in the first Werewolf Game is an underlined summary sentence beneath your roleplay dialog that spells out clearly any assertions or votes made in your post.

New! Popular Non-Thread Chat
* IRC/In Osu In-Game: Open up a new tab and head for #forumshit. Lots of WWG discussion goes on in there from time to time.

* Ventrilo: Not as often as on IRC, but the WWG is sometimes discussed on Vent. Information on how to get to Osu's Vent can be found here.

Like Ace has done so commendably for the first two WWGs, I'll make sure I'm on both of those from time to time so you can get in touch with me directly with any questions or issues. If I am not on or don't respond on osu!, send me a PM. You can even email me if you want to, but only for non-game purposes.
posted
PUT ME HERE
posted

kuwarudo wrote:

PUT ME HERE
now I'm glad I'm not returning

or am I...? :3
posted
Tode's a wolf ghost...
Lynch?
posted

Todesengal wrote:

kuwarudo wrote:

PUT ME HERE
now I'm glad I'm not returning

or am I...? :3
NO YOU'RE GLAD. IT'S OBVIOUS.
posted
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
posted
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
posted
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
posted

adam2046 wrote:

Naaah, I filled it with foul's bloated corpse.
What? No you didn'- *sees the red water*

AHHHHHHH *jumps out of the hot tub while losing his shorts and runs birthday suited back to his room*
posted

kuwarudo wrote:

Todesengal wrote:

kuwarudo wrote:

PUT ME HERE
now I'm glad I'm not returning

or am I...? :3
NO YOU'RE GLAD. IT'S OBVIOUS.
the "am I" is referring to my not returning :/ everyone else got it
posted
I'm in. :3
posted

LadySuburu wrote:

I'm in. :3
uh oh
posted

Echo wrote:

uh oh
Why "uh oh" ?
posted
Adam returns!
posted
*is laying in his bed crying about the horrific sight he saw in the hot tub*

D:!
posted
I don't get it / join
posted
There's a hot tub? *blech*
posted
Because Suburu is pro at the game.

Kuu learn to control yourself in the game, please?
posted

Echo wrote:

Because Suburu is pro at the game.

Kuu learn to control yourself in the game, please?
Alright, since you asked nicely. And not like WTF CONTROL YOURSELF
posted
Protip: Behave like you did in Game 2.
show more
Please sign in to reply.