forum

Mouse Only 6 Digit

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Max420420420
Hey, my name's Max! As the title says, I'm a 6 digit, but I play mouse only. I sometimes try keyboard though.

I've been playing this game for some time now, I'm no veteran, so I still have some room for improvement. I found the game after I heard about it in a song's comment section. I think it's safe to say that it might be one of my most favorite video games of all time! Anyway, that's how I came to join. I hope to see you guys in the game some time too!
Neigdoig
I'm a 7-digit std. and 5-digit mania player, and I also use mouse for std. I started after you (A few months actually).
Joon Yorigami
Hello man, hope you enjoy your stay in this game, oh and

ALL HAIL MOUSE-ONLY
RedKing
Welcome to osu! I'm a mouse only player also, keep up the swag and hmu if you ever want to chat or multi. :)
NotRaffi
switch to tablet keyboard
Joon Yorigami

NotRaffi wrote:

switch to tablet keyboard
shut up generic osu player
- Marco -
Welcome :D
Rhythm32
Hello everyone, I have been into osu! for 1 year. and I have achieved 6 digit with a mouse on 3 to 4 months ago. and yes the client for osu! I play a lot recently is osu!lazer, which you can get by going to the changelog.
Neigdoig

Rhthym32 wrote:

Hello everyone, I have been into osu! for 1 year. and I have achieved 6 digit with a mouse on 3 to 4 months ago. and yes the client for osu! I play a lot recently is osu!lazer, which you can get by going to the changelog.
It's also on GitHub. I believe osu!stable to be open-source also iirc.