forum

We are opening our 6th osu! avatar megacollab with 12960 slots! Join to get a free avatar and more!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
XegC

Greetings! This year we're hosting another avatar megacollab on osu!, aiming it to be the biggest one ever done. The collab topic is the same as last time (Anime) with more series added. You can check all that info in this website

You can check the designs that we will be using for this collab in this video

Alright cool but, What is this? What is an avatar collab?

It's a collaboration between people where every participant use an avatar of the same topic, for example "Genshin Impact". All the participants obtain an avatar of a character from Genshin Impact of their selection and a banner with everyone that is participating to use it in osu! at the same time.

In this collab for example, you will get to pick a character from our pool and obtain an avatar, a banner and a forum signature with the same designs that you can see in the video, and all for free!

Okay I get it now, how do I participate?

To participate you just have to fill this inscription form and that would be it. We will be delivering everything in 1-2 months from now.

We also have inscription forms for Russian, Spanish, Polish and German languages.

As always, participating is 100% free. I hope you all enjoy this collab!
Rivista
:si:
Gagol753
Pog moment
Dragoncurve
we gaming
_Railgun_
hello im loli
Frozteen
pog
Zazzu
Join us