forum

saika's autumn tournament 2021 (2v2 edition) | #400 - #15000 bws (registrations closed)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Saika0k1

1. international osu!standard tournament
  2. 2v2, teams of 3
  3. every member of a team must be in the rank range
  4. scorev2, teamvs, double-elimination
  5. there will be a qualifiers which will decide the seeding for the bracket stage
  6. there are no real deadline for reschedules. but teams will be recieving a warning for a reschedule at an unreasonable time, and eventually eliminated and banned from next iteration if teams still persue to reschedule at an unreasonable time. an unreasonable time being around 12 hours prior to both old and new times
  7. captains are required to join the discord server
  8. registrations must be done via the forms. they will be ignored otherwise

general rules
  1. teams must show up by their scheduled time. a team has 10 minutes of grace time. if they do not make it in time, the team who showed up will recieve a win-by-default (wbd)
  2. disrespect and misuse of language in an inappropriate way may result in a wbd for the opponent. this also applies for the discord server channels
  3. in case of a disconnect within the first 15 seconds of the map, teams may request the referee for an abort to replay the map again. this may only happen once per team per match
  4. no fail modification will be forced on every maps
qualifiers
  1. qualifiers will be played once in order of nm1 down to dt2
  2. if a team missed a couple maps because of tardiness, they may play the maps they missed at the end of the lobby. they may also reschedule to another lobby, but we'd appreciate it if you don't do this
  3. teams have 2 minutes to decide their lineup and ready up between each maps
bracket
  1. match will only start when at least 2 players from each team have joined the lobby
  2. once both teams have shown that they have enough players, warmups will begin
  3. teams may call to skip their warmups if they wish
  4. warmups cannot exceed 4:00 minutes drain time
  5. the referee will have the host of the lobby at all time except when teams are picking warmups
  6. each captain (or a captain substitute) will roll, the winner of the roll gets to choose between second pick or second ban. the loser of the roll gets to choose the order of whatever is left
    1. e.g. if the roll winning team chooses second ban, the losing team gets to choose either first or second pick
  7. teams have 2:00 minutes to pick/ban. if they run down the timer, they will recieve one strike with 45 additional seconds added to the timer. on their second strike they will only recieve 20 more seconds. if teams still run down the timer after the second strike, their pick will be skipped. this will not affect the pick order
  8. there is no pick or ban restrictions
  9. on freemod maps, players can choose from these following mods: hidden, hardrock, easy, or flashlight. each team must have one player with hidden, and one player with hardrock.
    1. hidden hardrock counts as hardrock and hidden multiplier will be nullified
    2. flashlight counts as hidden
    3. easy counts as nomod (1.6x multiplier), which means that if a player goes easy mod they must also either choose flashlight or hidden in addition
  10. freemods will be enable during the tiebreaker, it is however not necessary to use any mods asides from no fail
  11. teams can use a 2 minutes timeout whenever they wish during the match if they run into any issue

registrations: 14 aug - 29 aug (00:00 UTC)
screening: 29 aug- 12 sep
qualifiers: 18 sep - 19 sep
round of 64: 25 sep - 26 sep
round of 32: 2 oct - 3 oct
round of 16: 9 oct - 10 oct
quarterfinals: 16 oct - 17 oct
semifinals: 23 oct - 24 oct
finals: 30 oct - 31 oct
grand finals: 6 nov - 7 nov

🏅1st place🏅
a profile badge and banner for each player in the team

🥈2nd place🥈
a profile banner for each player in the team

🥉3rd place🥉
a profile banner for each player in the team

everyone else
i'll give you a pat on the back and possibly a hug if someday we meet irl

list of staff members can be found in the main spreadsheet

if you'd like to help out, please do not hesitate to contact me in-game, pm, or via discord dm Saika0k1#7529
ChaosRaidz
i love saika
Ramon 2
i love saika
chillington 15
i love saika
Gabey
i love saika
zubs
saika 😍
-Arko
i love saika