forum

Best PP maps CBT.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Milk-Cat
what are the best PP farming maps for my level.
Nikolai
this might be the stupidest thread i have seen here
He Ang CTB
Albert XD
I CAN FC
play more
Topic Starter
Milk-Cat

Nikolai wrote:

yes but my issue is that i cant play rain maps but it can play platter maps perfectly but platter maps just ruin my rank.
Nikolai

AlbertsPP wrote:

Nikolai wrote:

yes but my issue is that i cant play rain maps but it can play platter maps perfectly but platter maps just ruin my rank.
just play more
Nuuskamuikkunen

AlbertsPP wrote:

Nikolai wrote:

Sort all your catch maps by difficulty and play all of them.

And no, playing a low difficulty does not affect your rank, the rank loss is because people are surpassing you, not because of playing easy songs.

In other words, play more.
Zephirine
CBT
Nikolai

Zephirine wrote:

CBT
i'm 12 and this is funny
Zephirine

Nikolai wrote:

Zephirine wrote:

CBT
i'm 12 and this is funny
Hey I mean all ctb players need CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy) so it is pretty funny
Orhah

AlbertsPP wrote:

what are the best PP farming maps for my level.
Hi, just play more it's true... but if you want know I would say only play platters maps for now. (in specifics maps) After, you will take a habit and you will play as you see fit.

See yaa!
[RUE]Bambinex
Imagine farming while not even being a 4 digits
Just get good and after that start farming, just go play some rains until you can FC them I guess
tl;dr play more lmfao
Edgar_Figaro
There isn't much point in farming PP when there are so many maps out of your skill range as you'll just need to farm all over again once you can play higher maps and your time farming now will be wasted. At this point just focus on improvement and you'll get random PP here and there.