forum

[resolved] Ayuda en un Beatmap

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Huertas7XD
Problem details:
hola buenas alguien ayuda porfa D:, cree un mapa y ya estaba listo para subirlo, cuando ya me meti a archivo para empezar a subirlo me aparecio un mensaje que decia que el video de fondo era muy pesado y que lo comprimiera, pero no sabia hacerlo,masi que pues lo quiero quitar pero no se como, alguien me ayuda?

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
[img:1337][/img:1337]blob:file:///d43218c7-3cb5-48b7-8725-ed327e028095
osu! version: Stable 20210520.2 (latest)
Dntm8kmeeatu
I'm pretty sure when uploading there is an option to remove unused files.
You could also manually remove files by going to the top left under file and then "Open song folder" then manually deleting whatever in file explorer.
Zelzatter Zero
File --> Open Song folder

You can find the image file you want to there.

Also may I ask how long is the song you use? You can put a circle at the end of the map to bypass the limit. The image file isn't that big anyways.
Topic Starter
Huertas7XD

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

I'm pretty sure when uploading there is an option to remove unused files.
You could also manually remove files by going to the top left under file and then "Open song folder" then manually deleting whatever in file explorer.
thanks bro :)
Alvaritolllllll
hola necesito ayuda, me pase un mapa de 7 estrellas y no me dieron la medalla por pasarmelo, que hago para que me lo den. Me pase el mapa 2 veces y ni asi me dieron la medalla ayuda por favor
Dntm8kmeeatu

Alvaritolllllll wrote:

hola necesito ayuda, me pase un mapa de 7 estrellas y no me dieron la medalla por pasarmelo, que hago para que me lo den. Me pase el mapa 2 veces y ni asi me dieron la medalla ayuda por favor
Make a new thread instead of bumping a completely unrelated one.