forum

Billie Eilish osu skin idea

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
otteruwu
I was thinking of someone making a Billie Eilish osu skin for me or others, for the theme, it would be the theme of her new album, Happier Than Ever. maybe the color scheme would be brown, but eh, sorry if its not the right forum.
THAT_otaku
Skin requests aren't really a thing anywhere on the forums unfortunately, you could definitely try making it yourself though! The reason for this is that making a skin takes an incredible amount of effort and time, on top of this if someone wanted to make for example, a billie eilish skin, they probably already would have. I'm sure someone will one day though :)
JustABeginner

THAT_otaku wrote:

Skin requests aren't really a thing anywhere on the forums unfortunately, you could definitely try making it yourself though! The reason for this is that making a skin takes an incredible amount of effort and time, on top of this if someone wanted to make for example, a billie eilish skin, they probably already would have. I'm sure someone will one day though :)
^ What he said. ^

And for any skinning related - whether submitting an original skin 100% self-made or questions, please go to this subforum here. And be sure to read the rules in the pinned thread.