forum

What is your favorite name?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
NekoTowel
Could be the name of anything. Your name, name of your pet, name of a character from your favourite series, name of a planet, name of a flower, and such. Vague definition would be a word or a string of words that refers to a specific being or object of existence.

And, explain why. A sentence will do.

My example

Violet
Name given to Violet Evergarden by Gilbert Bougainvillea. Her story and the entire series are the best things I encountered in my life. Thank you Kana Akatsuki, thank you KyoAni.
ShinRun
I really like the name “Asagi”
It is a female name which means light blue in Japanese and I just really like the way it sounds

I also like some other but I’m not gonna bother writing it all down
Zelzatter Zero
Luard.

I really like knotting my tongue over just a simple name, or maybe I just suck at spelling in general totally not knowing this name in a furry yaoi manga i swear
Phantonym
Rhuzerv
-AmaryllisPeko-
Juniper.
Not because I watch two content creators by the name of Juniper, it just sounds cool.
(JuniperActias and JuniperGD)
yarWe
kanye west
NotRaffi
I forgot the name but its a star discovered by a German scientist

found it, its Sirius, I just like the name for some reason
Thevaka
Jay, Jotsu, and most of the other names that starts with J. I also like names started with V except for Vincent
Joon Yorigami
my name
AndPeggy123
I have a few

Toast Malone, Vladimir Gluten, Elon Crust, Bred Sheeran, Crustin Bieber, Wheatney Houston, and Bread Pitt.
Vaniels
unnamed
Hero without name. Сhickens can kill him.
otteruwu
Rosealina, best name i came up with.
Sathryn
Embry, December, and April
Blushing
Atlas, Kana, Calliope, Callisto,

Atlas mainly because imagine having a name that someone could love throughout the whole world :3

Kana, originally the name of Kana and Jumi (Kanajumi), but Kana just sounds serene and is like warm honey that pools at end of a warm August day. (Really fell in love with the name as my past usernames are my evidence)

Calliope (pronounced call-EYE-oh-PEE) - just sounds pretty to me and sounds like a wonderful dream

Callisto because it is sadly a moon, and not a dwarf planet; however, she is such a beautiful moon.
KumiDaiko
cheese

to name a dairy product known as cheese
Manishh
Psycho
shape shifter
Dasha/Masha
kkd178
pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis
Beuto
Wing

just sounds cool to me and remembers me of that one character from hxh