forum

[Mapping Contest] OsuMania 4K Otaku Tv Size Mapping Contest #3

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Murumoo
Welcome to osu mania mappers.

We(Murumoo, Paran, Sun, deta5859) are delighted to be hosting the 3rd OTS (OsuMania 4K Otaku Tv Size Mapping Contest).

In this OTS, the number of songs that can be mapped is increased to 4.
We have selected some great anime songs for this quarter, so I hope you enjoy mapping them.

Entry Rules

You can submit one Insane Dif for each of the 4 songs (Be sure to include the osu name in the dif name.), In the mapset, Insane #1 = Map Host, Insane #2 = Hard, Insane #3 = Normal, Insane #4 = Easy, If the bpm is low and the intensity of the song is not insane, you can set hard dif to the highest difficulty and perform mapping. We will carefully consider and evaluate this aspect. you will be given the difficulty level. winning mapsets of the tournament will each have 1 nomination by 4 bn. If the total number of submits is insufficient, mapper can make its own or receive gd to process.

Judge

Basically, please follow RC and guideline.
https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/en/Ranking_Criteria
https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/en/Ranking_Criteria/osu!mania

Rankability (25): Checks how well the rank guidelines are followed, snap errors, ghost notes, etc.

Musical Relevance (25): Evaluate whether the song's atmosphere is well preserved and whether there is consistency in expression

Originality (25): Is the pattern that reveals Mapper's personality well combined with the song?

Personal Impression (25): Evaluation based on personal impressions received by judges

Total: 100

Song List

Contest period

Submission period : 2021/07/26~2021/08/12
Judging period : 2021/08/13~2021/09/20 (Due to personal circumstances, the examination will be delayed a bit.)
Mapset completion and some modding period : 2021/09/20~ 2021/10/10
Nomination period : 2021/10/10~ Nomination

How to submit

Discord: murumoo#7029 or Murumoo PM
You must submit it as an .osu text file

Submission Status

Super Chorogons - Maid with Dragons (TV Size)
Submit : 8

syudou - gambling (TV Size)
Submit : 3

Kumada Akane - Kokoro Hayaru (TV Size)
Submit : 4

L'Arc~en~Ciel - FOREVER (TV Size)
Submit :

If you have any other questions after seeing the previous post from the competition, please send a ingame PM or Discord murumoo#7029
ATing
Hypeeee
Syadow-
Gl guys °w°b
deta5859
' w '7
McEndu
わーい
Drum-Hitnormal
wolf girl and maid dragon
ML-ysg
hype
Al-Reina
Hype
KinoHimari
ikzzz
Touru0711
A good contest needs to HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
Nabi-
A
Furryswan
Let's go
Paran
Cheer up everyone~
Seulgi
owo
Drum-Hitnormal
update?
fvrex
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
McEndu
judging when
Yukari_Sama
still waiting ...
Paran
I apologize to everyone who participated for the late evaluation. I'm really sorry... ;w;
Furryswan

Paran wrote:

I apologize to everyone who participated for the late evaluation. I'm really sorry... ;w;
Yes you should
show more