forum

[osu!mania] Camellia - We Could Get More Machinegun Psystyle! by _Y u r i_

posted
Total Posts

Should Camellia - We Could Get More Machinegun Psystyle! be Loved?

Yes
89.51%
No
10.49%
Total votes: 143
Polling ended
Topic Starter
huu
Main thread: [osu!mania] Project Loved: July 2021

Camellia - We Could Get More Machinegun Psystyle! by _Y u r i_
160 BPM, 5:17 | 1.90★, 2.67★, 3.49★, 4.63★, 4.98★

Captain's description (by Penguinosity):
Rolling out with another very popular map for this wave, we're bringing you _Y u r i_'s five-diff set of We Could Get More Machinegun Psystyle! by Camellia. Uploaded in March of last year, this set hit it off pretty quickly and gained a heavy amount of traction from osu!mania's playerbase. The reasons for this are easy to see, as the whole trifecta is here. Song choice, approachable patterning, and difficulty spread all play strong factors to bringing sets such as this one into demand.

Talking a bit about Yuri themself though, they've really found a tendency to create some *very* popular sets, as they have a healthy habit of including numerous difficulties with everything they make.

Onto this set specifically, the 5 diffs that are here all hold appeal for different kinds of mania players. The "Easy" to "Hard" diffs are providing some slightly altered stages of layering, that are either giving some good introductory levels for newcomers, or some good accuracy fodder to the more accuracy driven crowd. Then with the "Insane" and "Machinegun Psystyle!" diffs, you will see very similar layering and transitions between the two, but with a good number of alterations on the ladder to make it more difficult in comparison. The highest difficulty takes what the Insane does, and ramps up the amount of jacks, hands, and one-handed pattern usage. Another small thing to note is that the from the Hard diff and up, a little SV is added around a quarter way through to add some flair to the break section.

That about wraps this one up. The Loved team just wants to thank Yuri for their hard work in this community, and all of you for voting!

Please use this thread to discuss why you believe this map should or should not enter the Loved category!
Gin ][
fak yes Y u r i lechiiikoooo
_Y u r i_
YES!!!
Thank you for considering one of my maps and it is from the artist Camellia !!! I'm very happy ;D
DeletedUser_10235296

_Y u r i_ wrote:

YES!!!
Thank you for considering one of my maps and it is from the artist Camellia !!! I'm very happy ;D

<3
Topic Starter
huu
This map passed the voting! It will be moved to Loved soon.