forum

The "What are you playing now?" Topic.

posted
Total Posts
show more
Wojjan
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Mogsy
Just got a Wii, so I'm late to the party.

Twilight Princess
No More Heroes
Okami
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World (I know all the bad shit about it already, fuck off)
awp
what is a wii without brawl and mario kart aaaaaaaa
Mogsy

awp wrote:

what is a wii without brawl and mario kart aaaaaaaa
someone who plays games by themselves

EDIT: Also got House of the Dead: Overkill and MadWorld. Should be an interesting holiday break.
adam2046
Uncharted 2
Mara
Battlefield 1943. I love to snipe people.
alcoatjez
- New Super Mario Bros. Wii
- Mario Kart DS
- osu!
- Okami (Wii)

I already have Zelda Spirit Tracks for a few weeks, but no time to play yet...
MMzz
-osu!Taiko
-Taiko no Tatsujin DS 2
-Half Life 2
-Second Life
adam2046
Playing Batman Arkham Asylum now.
Can't see what everyone's raving about...
Loginer
Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (good game, filled with tons of awful gimmicks), The Saboteur PC (repetitive gameplay and glitches everywhere) and Torchlight (fairly decent pick-up-and-play-for-five-minutes-until-you-get-bored-again game).

adam2046 wrote:

Playing Batman Arkham Asylum now.
Can't see what everyone's raving about...
That's because you haven't unlocked the challenge maps yet.
tieff
Fate/Hollow Ataraxia, Kara no Shoujo.
Ekaru
Currently playing Mabinogi. Really fun.
awp
Lots of Torchlight for me. 23 hours in the past 2 weeks oh god I'm a terrible person
Arusha Shuna
YAY finally i'm not playing SSBB anymore!
...for a while that is

-Osu!
-FE9

god i need games.
i'm SERIOUSLY running out of good games
adam2046
Got my copy of Harvest Moon: Sunshine Islands.
Everything about the packaging was obviously fake but the game works so whatever.
heintsi
Valkyrie Sky<- addicted to this, but now it seems ppl are disappearing from game ;_;
Osu
Just started to play element hunters and kaijuu busters on ds to cool down my monster hunter fever, coming to eu for wii this april.
Neerolyte
Anyone plays Audition?
that seems to be the only game i'm playing right now
CheeseWarlock
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Nachy
Mass Effect 2, been playing for 5 hours now, pretty awesome so far.
Mogsy
Since I try to have an hour of fun in my day:

Pokemon Platinum
Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness
Phantom Brave

I've been replaying Phantom Brave quite a bit recently. I feel like this game definitely grew on me, despite the overdramatic nature of the story. It made connecting to Marona in Disgaea 3 a lot easier. She's such a lovable character, and stealing an innocent child's heart is downright cruel.

Game Breaker is also one of the best boss themes in any game ever.
Atmey
Azure_Kite
  1. Umineko episode 2
  2. Megaman ZX Advent
  3. DJMAX Trilogy
  4. Devil Survivor
  5. Assorted other DS games
Ph0X
VVVVVV
LeafeonxLucario
Modern Warfare 2 (I would play CoD4 but I traded that in)
osu
Pokemon Mystery dungeon Sky
Mogsy
Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness
Pokemon Platinum
Psychonauts

I remembered how much I love Psychonauts after getting it on Steam last week. Fun to play while sick, too.
Loginer
No More Heroes (the boss fights are great, the levels are pretty good, all the other crap you need to wade through in between is awful) and Mass Effect (excellent game so far, albeit a bit overly complex when it comes to equipment).
Doomsday
Yeah. Mass Effect 2 has been pretty awesome so far. I probably shouldn't be playing it though since I haven't even played Mass Effect 1.
tieff
Hisurashi and Sengoku Rance.
Nachy

Doomsday93 wrote:

Yeah. Mass Effect 2 has been pretty awesome so far. I probably shouldn't be playing it though since I haven't even played Mass Effect 1.
If you got the chance, it's always a good thing to play the first, since your save game from ME1 can have an impact if you import it to your ME2 and some story elements as well can be a good info for your ME2 play-through, but still, it's not really important, and you can still catch up to Mass Effect's story quickly even on your first play on Mass Effect 2 because of the very well written script of the game. And some people would find it hard to go back to Mass Effect 1 after they played Mass Effect 2 since the overall gameplay is really improved on ME2.
Loginer
Bioshock 2. The difficulty curve is still awful (insanely hard at the start, gets easier and easier as you make progress), but the atmosphere is great, especially when playing it in a pitch black room.

Edit: Just finished it. The story blows the first game out of the water (pun not intended), and anyone who says otherwise hasn't played past the first few levels yet.
Doomsday
I've been playing Bioshock 2 as well. I've just reached Persephone
Real1
Shenmue 2. AGAIN. This is like, the 8th time?
Mafiamaster
Class of Heroes for PSP and White Knight Chronicles for PS3. Got it yesterday~
awp
Rocket Knight Adventures, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Legend of Zelda: LttP, D2 Median XL

with the exception of the last one, I love you pawn shops <3
abalee
start to play WoW with friends in osu! XD
Atmey
Ace Attorney Investigations. I really miss Nick/Apollo.
LittleMagic_old
GladiOol
O god, I have put WoW back on my pc, and playing it with neighbour.
After like 4 months of WoW, we are still only lvl 51 and 54 xD
Neo@lex
I'm currently waiting for Aika CB2 to start, then I'll be playing it for 6 days.
I actually like this MMO.
Also I have invites if anyone's interested.
Loginer
Sonic and SEGA All-Stars Racing PC. Great game (better than Mario Kart Wii by far), terrible port.
show more