forum

The "What are you playing now?" Topic.

posted
Total Posts
show more
heintsi
Valkyrie Sky<- addicted to this, but now it seems ppl are disappearing from game ;_;
Osu
Just started to play element hunters and kaijuu busters on ds to cool down my monster hunter fever, coming to eu for wii this april.
Neerolyte
Anyone plays Audition?
that seems to be the only game i'm playing right now
CheeseWarlock
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Nachy
Mass Effect 2, been playing for 5 hours now, pretty awesome so far.
Mogsy
Since I try to have an hour of fun in my day:

Pokemon Platinum
Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness
Phantom Brave

I've been replaying Phantom Brave quite a bit recently. I feel like this game definitely grew on me, despite the overdramatic nature of the story. It made connecting to Marona in Disgaea 3 a lot easier. She's such a lovable character, and stealing an innocent child's heart is downright cruel.

Game Breaker is also one of the best boss themes in any game ever.
Atmey
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Azure_Kite
  1. Umineko episode 2
  2. Megaman ZX Advent
  3. DJMAX Trilogy
  4. Devil Survivor
  5. Assorted other DS games
Ph0X
VVVVVV
LeafeonxLucario
Modern Warfare 2 (I would play CoD4 but I traded that in)
osu
Pokemon Mystery dungeon Sky
Mogsy
Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness
Pokemon Platinum
Psychonauts

I remembered how much I love Psychonauts after getting it on Steam last week. Fun to play while sick, too.
Loginer
No More Heroes (the boss fights are great, the levels are pretty good, all the other crap you need to wade through in between is awful) and Mass Effect (excellent game so far, albeit a bit overly complex when it comes to equipment).
Doomsday
Yeah. Mass Effect 2 has been pretty awesome so far. I probably shouldn't be playing it though since I haven't even played Mass Effect 1.
tieff
Hisurashi and Sengoku Rance.
Nachy

Doomsday93 wrote:

Yeah. Mass Effect 2 has been pretty awesome so far. I probably shouldn't be playing it though since I haven't even played Mass Effect 1.
If you got the chance, it's always a good thing to play the first, since your save game from ME1 can have an impact if you import it to your ME2 and some story elements as well can be a good info for your ME2 play-through, but still, it's not really important, and you can still catch up to Mass Effect's story quickly even on your first play on Mass Effect 2 because of the very well written script of the game. And some people would find it hard to go back to Mass Effect 1 after they played Mass Effect 2 since the overall gameplay is really improved on ME2.
Loginer
Bioshock 2. The difficulty curve is still awful (insanely hard at the start, gets easier and easier as you make progress), but the atmosphere is great, especially when playing it in a pitch black room.

Edit: Just finished it. The story blows the first game out of the water (pun not intended), and anyone who says otherwise hasn't played past the first few levels yet.
Doomsday
I've been playing Bioshock 2 as well. I've just reached Persephone
Real1
Shenmue 2. AGAIN. This is like, the 8th time?
Mafiamaster
Class of Heroes for PSP and White Knight Chronicles for PS3. Got it yesterday~
awp
Rocket Knight Adventures, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Legend of Zelda: LttP, D2 Median XL

with the exception of the last one, I love you pawn shops <3
abalee
start to play WoW with friends in osu! XD
Atmey
Ace Attorney Investigations. I really miss Nick/Apollo.
LittleMagic_old
GladiOol
O god, I have put WoW back on my pc, and playing it with neighbour.
After like 4 months of WoW, we are still only lvl 51 and 54 xD
Neo@lex
I'm currently waiting for Aika CB2 to start, then I'll be playing it for 6 days.
I actually like this MMO.
Also I have invites if anyone's interested.
Loginer
Sonic and SEGA All-Stars Racing PC. Great game (better than Mario Kart Wii by far), terrible port.
Mogsy
Jade Empire. I finally got around to playing it today after buying it off of Steam last week. The combat is enjoyable, but so far much too easy.
awp
Starcraft fuck yeah
Esupanitix
Bump. osu! and osu!direct
RedChocobo
Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA-[been 7 months...]
Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days
Grand Fantasia
osu!
Dragonica
Granado Espada
Trickster Online
Shin Megami Tensei IMAGINE [a level 28 MB wannabe...]
zagrom_old
Osu! and Patapon is about all Im playin atm
adam2046
Dragon Quest: The Chapters of the Chosen

Also bought Metroid Prime Trilogy and Infinite Undiscovery.
Larto
Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth
The Legend of Zelda - Spirit Tracks

Love both of them
heintsi
League of Legends

Fat Princess on psp, but your own team's A.I is damn stupid so campaign isn't really fun. Looking forward to EU release of game to play it online cause it really is one of the funniest games i've played in long time.
It really feels like a game that's gonna be damn good on online.

also osu. Feels like cliche when everyone says they also play osu :P
Mogsy

adam2046 wrote:

Infinite Undiscovery
I'm sorry. IU was not that fun of a game in my opinion, even if the battle system grew on me after 25 hours. I wasn't enjoying most of my time playing it, though.

Also, picking up Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, those are what I'll be playing forever. Picking up Infinite Space once it comes out, as well.
adam2046

Mogsworth wrote:

adam2046 wrote:

Infinite Undiscovery
I'm sorry. IU was not that fun of a game in my opinion, even if the battle system grew on me after 25 hours. I wasn't enjoying most of my time playing it, though.
It was free on a 2 for 1 sale.
Mogsy

adam2046 wrote:

It was free on a 2 for 1 sale.
Fair enough. Then again, so was my copy when I owned it. >_>;
Loginer
I just finished playing Mass Effect. Not sure I'll ever be able to play another JRPG now.
Ekaru
I'll be playing this soon enough so I might as well.

http://digimonbattle.wemade.net/

Though if you do not like grinding and/or Digimon I do not advise joining me in this endeavor because you won't care nor enjoy yourself unless you are a freak of nature who likes trolling Digimon fans. :/ Though in that case you're welcome since it should be entertaining watching you if you choose to do so.
awp
Got Final Fantasy and Metal Gear. I don't care for Metal Gear but bought it because it's fucking METAL GEAR and FF should be fun.

Don't forget, if you leave your game, hold RESET when turning the POWER off!

*if you leave you game. Because, you know, the most common thing to do is run through the whole game in one sitting.
Loginer
I'm Commander Shepard, and ME2 is my favorite game in the RPG genre.
show more