forum

chat save [resolved]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +5
Topic Starter
Dashie
when you are having a good time in the chat with a friend (or a rival) you would maybe want to savor that conversation. suddely the game crashes or an update happens. you launch the game and boom, the conversation is gone.
i don't know if it's just me, but i find it kinda annoying. if a chat save feature could be implemented that would cool ^^
Lach

Options > Online > In-Game chat.

There's also /savelog which does the same thing, and can be used for all chat channels. Logs are located in osu!\Chat\
Oinari-sama

Lach wrote:

Options > Online > In-Game chat.

There's also /savelog which does the same thing, and can be used for all chat channels. Logs are located in osu!\Chat\
Actually I'll take this opportunity to ask: what's the save interval of that auto save option? Upon exit? Every xx min?
Marcin
It logs ON MESSAGE. Like every time someone writes something to you, it gets saved EVERY TIME message comes.
blissfulyoshi
I am just going to mark this as resolved since I don't think anything needs to be added.

As a small note, if you want to make a log for a chatroom, type in /savelog
Oinari-sama

Marcin wrote:

It logs ON MESSAGE. Like every time someone writes something to you, it gets saved EVERY TIME message comes.
Ah good to know, thanks!