forum

[invalid] [Osu! Options] 2012 , 2011 Skin Comeback

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +2
Topic Starter
-[Cow]-
so i wanted to see 2011 skin because i joined in 2012 so i wanna make a 2012 and 2011 skin but not only the skin it changes the menu pls :( i wanna comeback for all (someone) who misses 2012 , 2011 osu! menu)
if you'r looking for the 2012 skin here
http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/129191 just go to skinning and see peppy's osu! default skin
deadbeat
if you mean the default skin, there only 2. the 2013 and the 2008 one(?), and the 2008 one can get downloaded through osu!me.exe if i remember correctly
Topic Starter
-[Cow]-
but how do i get the 2008?
deadbeat

deadbeat wrote:

the 2008 one can get downloaded through osu!me.exe if i remember correctly
Topic Starter
-[Cow]-
how
Topic Starter
-[Cow]-
and i also wanted is the menu and the 2012 , 2011 how it plays
deadbeat
open osu!me.exe
go to the skins tab
click osu! template
run osu!
congratulations, you have the skin
Topic Starter
-[Cow]-
and oh yeah not the skin the osu! button the buttons in osu! the modes is in their place not in the beatmap selection screen like 2012 , 2011 osu!
sorry :|
Mira-san
I think he meant the old main menu.

The skewed osu! 2010 logo,
The ugly text with the normal-looking osu! 2011 logo,
and the cool light-blue main menu osu!2012 logo.

Also, just try to edit your post and don't double post. ._.
Topic Starter
-[Cow]-
@Mira-san sorry ok ill don't double post :/
jemhuntr
ah, if you meant you wanted to get the really old skewed main menu logo back, I don't think it's necessary. Go download the 2007 build if you want to try it.
Marcin
You can't get back old menu designs, the only thing which you can get back from old osu! is skin, which you can download through osume.exe .
Dexus
It would be awesome if the logo had Euler rotation (tilted sometimes) to the beat. Shake it up baby! This would be kind of like how when the menu was tilted but it would still fit with the current design. Imagine a 3d'ish osu! logo moving around like a cymbal. (vertical view on it of course). Maybe this tilt determination could be done through the stereo audio? This would obviously have to stop or lessen when the menu buttons are accessed.
Kodora
How about old 2008 one?
Topic Starter
-[Cow]-
Dexus: lol what are you saying this is 2012,2011 skin comeback not logo had Euler rotation (tilted sometimes) to the beat
- Zamo -
Yay!!! Thx so much deadbeat!!!! :) SO KAIWAII!!!1
deadbeat
with multiple skin changes happening lately, i can't see this happening. best thing you can do is download old skin templates from the skinning section of the forums
theonetbh
you can also SERCH up 2012 osu and then your going to find it beacause i have it.
Pawsu
Please don't bump old threads.