forum

what are good keybinds for 4K

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
funtimecoollol
ever since i switched my keybinds to SDKL i realized it was too wide, i also used XC,. but i got bored as well, i dont wanna use DFJK cause i got bored of it. What good keybinds can I use? I'm still a new player and looking for some tips.
edp446
scroll down a little bit in this section honey. your answer is right there. or just google man...i found over 100 results...
-Julio
just play with what you feel comfortable with, there are no good keybinds, the good keybinds are the ones you like
Quotient
Everyone may have different suitable keybinds, so you gotta test them out yourself

Just make sure you give each one some time to adapt to until you make a conclusion
[LS]PositoniX
experiment with different keybinds. some things to take into consideration:

1. your hands should be at least far enough apart that your thumbs arent touching
  2. your wrists should not be be bend outward as shown here:

image credit: community/forums/topics/1302133
  3. your hands should be comfortable, even if you feel like playing is easier in one keybind, you should prioritize comfort over performance.
you should also experiment with different types of hand positions:

1. wrist up/wrist down
  2. dfjk style keybind or efji style keybind
  3. spacing of your hands
nobody can tell you what keybinds to use, simply look through these suggestions and keep experimenting for yoursel
Topic Starter
funtimecoollol

[LS]PositoniX wrote:

experiment with different keybinds. some things to take into consideration:

1. your hands should be at least far enough apart that your thumbs arent touching
  2. your wrists should not be be bend outward as shown here:

image credit: community/forums/topics/1302133
  3. your hands should be comfortable, even if you feel like playing is easier in one keybind, you should prioritize comfort over performance.
you should also experiment with different types of hand positions:

1. wrist up/wrist down
  2. dfjk style keybind or efji style keybind
  3. spacing of your hands
nobody can tell you what keybinds to use, simply look through these suggestions and keep experimenting for yoursel
thx
Xolzar
probably zx ,. or qw op
Kaaruumii
last post 16 months ago
Stomiks
Looks like he quit mania so it was all for nothing