forum

How to change icon(?) of a map? (pls just refer to picture)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
brain exe
Issue: https://imgur.com/U2AfdoN
Map: beatmapsets/1506231#osu/3085307

I can't figure out how to change the "icon" (not too sure what it's called) for this map. The one shown is the original background I used, but after replacing the background via the editor the icon is the same. I've tried uploading, deleting, and redownloading the map, but the icon is the same. Any help would be much appreciated!
startone
i also struggle with this issue. And, unfortunately, i do not believe there is a solution to this problem.
Zelzatter Zero

Pentacoilz wrote:

i also struggle with this issue. And, unfortunately, i do not believe there is a solution to this problem.
yes you can.

community/forums/topics/295705?n=5
Topic Starter
brain exe

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

Pentacoilz wrote:

yes you can.

I've seen this thread before posting and tried it; it didn't work. I probably should've mentioned it.
Zelzatter Zero

brain exe wrote:

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

Pentacoilz wrote:

yes you can.

I've seen this thread before posting and tried it; it didn't work. I probably should've mentioned it.
I think you've misdone something, since I tried it several times and it works just fine.