forum

[duplicate] DUPILICATE POST: delete & redirect stars to t/61864 please

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +10
Topic Starter
raww_old
Add new feature: sort by "Submission" date. Like this:

All old maps would appear at the top, and newest at the bottom.

The reason for this is because that there is really no indication in-game showing when the map is from, and knowing this is essential when trying to find reasonable modern maps (in case you have a lot of old maps).

Maps from 2007-2009 are completely different from modern maps, and the song list is lacking a way to sort new maps from old maps.
Iluya
Topic Starter
raww_old

Iluya wrote:

Similar / same to https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/61864
yes it is the same
ReVeNg3r
There is already a sorting by date...what do you mean?you mean show when was a map ranked?
Topic Starter
raww_old
[quote="ReVeNg3r":03790]There is already a sorting by date...what do you mean?you mean show when was a map ranked?[/quote:03790]
R a h a r u
would be helpful when searching for older or more recent maps at song select. support ~
Topic Starter
raww_old
Thanks for the support, I really hope more will support too
Topic Starter
raww_old
Also this would be great when you've just downloaded a bunch of songs in a random order from a specific mapper. Having them listed by submission date makes a lot more sense in my opinion.

I hope more people would be interested in this...
-libili

ReVeNg3r wrote:

There is already a sorting by date...what do you mean?you mean show when was a map ranked?
He means by submission, but i'd rather like more if its sorted by date of ranking
Topic Starter
raww_old

-libili wrote:

ReVeNg3r wrote:

He means by submission, but i'd rather like more if its sorted by date of ranking
hm. It would be best if it showed submission date for unranked maps, and ranked date for ranked maps. But I don't know what to label that
Topic Starter
raww_old
can somebody close this thread and maybe redirect the stars to t/61864 as it is a duplicate.
deadbeat

raww wrote:

can somebody close this thread and maybe redirect the stars to t/61864 as it is a duplicate.
can't transfer stars sorry. i have requested it to be possible though