What's more fun?

FC
51.05%
Pass
48.95%
Total votes: 143
Topic Starter
Aqo
What do you enjoy more when playing, trying to play a map you can barely FC and managing to FC it or playing a map you can barely pass and passing it?
Full Tablet
FC
Passing is highly dependent on Drain Rate (and the HP Drain Rate system feels like unnatural difficulty in this game). And in high rate passing usually implies getting a FC anyways.
Pizzicato
Full combo.
jesse1412
Passing.

FC is so boring and I feel like I've achieved nothing but a decent pass.
Porsche
Easily passing, unless its a first try fc on something that i would normally not even come close to fcing
Sotodashi
Passing.

I can't usually get a FC to save my life anyway.
Dekonare
Full combo

I don't like just passing a beatmap unless it's extremely insane.
GoldenWolf
FCing maps I can barely pass.
Luna
Passing crazy unranked maps usually feels more rewarding than FCing stuff, but I prefer SSing stuff (even if it's easier maps) over both \:D/
boat
Merely a pass is nothing, even if it's really hard I always try for an FC.
silmarilen
passing doesnt get me a top50
and i dont like imperfect performance, im a perfectionist, fc with as high acc as possible.
Raging Bull
FC favorite songs. Pass really hard maps. Although if I can consistently pass few really hard maps, I probably should aim for FC instead. :(
-GN
Now that I've passed a lot of the ranked super difficult maps, I can say I've gone from Pass to FC in what becomes the most fun. It's just a shame how the latter happens so rarely.
Starry-

jesus1412 wrote:

Passing.

FC is so boring and I feel like I've achieved nothing but a decent pass.
MillhioreF
Passing. I can't FC anything.
Moonpower
Passing, it feels much more like I am improving while trying to pass a map. Trying to FC a map is usually a stupid grind, because of random misses and such.
El Koko
Passing. Then I tryhard for FCs if I feel like doing it.
CXu
Other than maps like freedom dive, atama and probably some unranked shit, I can pass pretty much every ranked/approved map. (oh yeah and lol3848484bpm aka mad machine) Sooooooooooooo yeah FC.
puncia
Well FC, I'm not that good passing insane beatmaps.
Wishy
It depends. Passing chipscape or Airman is easy as fuck because of low drain. Then again getting an FC out of retries is pushing your own luck until you get a proper no-miss play. Overall: just passing, but not always.
Zakdawg
Usually passing a hard song is better than FCing a not so hard song.

I tend to get more frustrated trying to FC, because it is only 1 mistake that screws it up, while you can be at the blick of failing a hard songs, and end up passing.
Kanye West
Neither. SS is the most fun.
Tanzklaue

Kanye West wrote:

Neither. SS is the most fun.
SS or die trying
Zeraph

Moonpower wrote:

Passing, it feels much more like I am improving while trying to pass a map. Trying to FC a map is usually a stupid grind, because of random misses and such.
Zare

Wishy wrote:

It depends. Passing chipscape or Airman is easy as fuck because of low drain.
all my hate for you

even though I'll say the same thing in a year
show more