forum

Which anime are you sad about being discontinued?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-FR
In my case there is especially Owari no Seraph, cuz it was one of the first anime I watched.
There are more I just can't think of at this very moment cuz I don't really have the name memory.
I will add up on this when there are a few that I had a flashback of.
THAT_otaku
Highschool of the dead :( :( :(
D0w0
Idk if is discontinued or somthing, but I really want a 2nd season of Hyouka
Neigdoig
I don't know if High School DxD is being discontinued, since no real progress was made on that series. I'm not particularly bummed about it.
animeslayergp
black clover
Asphiee
Claymore, gotta be claymore.
rematyar
no game no life

because that's the only anime that i watch being discontinued(?)
xdebbi
FRUITS BASKET SJDSJDSJS </3
i didnt think id like it until i watched it but i deff reccommend ittt
redleader20056

Pararunten wrote:

no game no life

because that's the only anime that i watch being discontinued(?)
i would literally kill for another season
Tom Neggy
I will forever be mad that there isn't a season 2 of Aku no Hana. I love the manga, and the anime is an almost perfect adaptation. I get why people hate it, but god I could watch it any time.
Neigdoig
If a manga or light novel had an adaptation that fits the story exactly, I'd consider watching it. High School DxD had this for the first 2 seasons, but then the third was out of whack.
yarWe
maybe hotd
clobow098
Idk if this counts but they totally screwed over the second season of The Promised Neverland and rushed the season leaving out a BUNCH of other arcs and character development.
Nuuskamuikkunen
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya would really need a third season. The arc that happened after the movie leads to a great character development and an interesting story overall. There's enough material in the novels to make two seasons or one season + a second movie.

Sadly a lot of stuff happened. The story and the timeline turns crazier and it's a shame it wouldn't possibly be adapted.
Ymir
No Game No Life, though I really liked the movie more than the anime itself.
NotRaffi
Doraemon, bruh, its so good too
Litcht
Black clover
Kaguya sama love is war ;-; please keep going with the seasons!!!
TheKingHenry

eblf2013 wrote:

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya would really need a third season. The arc that happened after the movie leads to a great character development and an interesting story overall. There's enough material in the novels to make two seasons or one season + a second movie.

Sadly a lot of stuff happened. The story and the timeline turns crazier and it's a shame it wouldn't possibly be adapted.
forget adaptation, it would be a good start if the LN itself hadn't been waiting for the next installation for like 12 years at this point ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ abandon all hope
Nuuskamuikkunen

TheKingHenry wrote:

eblf2013 wrote:

forget adaptation, it would be a good start if the LN itself hadn't been waiting for the next installation for like 12 years at this point ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ abandon all hope
Yep, from 2011 to 2020 there's a huge ammount of time to release just one novel, especially considering that the first 11 books were released in a span of 8 years.

Although there was a spinoff based on an alternative timeline released in 2015 and the latest novel released in 2020, i doubt that will cause enough momentum to give a 3rd season.

I also would really like the LN to finish already, at the time The Surprise was written it was said that the story was 80% complete, but... then the hiatus came. The new novel in fact is another short story compilation with only two of the three stories taking place after The Surprise and one of the three being new material.
TheKingHenry

eblf2013 wrote:

Yep, from 2011 to 2020 there's a huge ammount of time to release just one novel, especially considering that the first 11 books were released in a span of 8 years.

Although there was a spinoff based on an alternative timeline released in 2015 and the latest novel released in 2020, i doubt that will cause enough momentum to give a 3rd season.

I also would really like the LN to finish already, at the time The Surprise was written it was said that the story was 80% complete, but... then the hiatus came. The new novel in fact is another short story compilation with only two of the three stories taking place after The Surprise and one of the three being new material.
wait 2020 saw LN release? How did I miss that lol
well, short stories volume... somehow not surprised at that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
show more