forum

Any good ranked mania 4k 3 star beatmaps?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
xXBlitzz
I'm trying to practice being able to A rank / S rank them. All the 3 stars I have are loved and I kinda want some pp too. I prefer ones that were originally from osu!standard that can be converted to mania. Thanks in advanced!
WitherMite

xXBlitzz wrote:

I prefer ones that were originally from osu!standard that can be converted to mania.
why?

edit: here's one I think is pretty good, not a convert, but idk of any good converts: beatmapsets/884508#mania/1848792
Zelzatter Zero

xXBlitzz wrote:

I prefer ones that were originally from osu!standard that can be converted to mania.
Converts isn't originally mapped for mania, therefore the patterns and even SV choice (lots of 3* converts are from an originally 5-6* maps) is just too shitty both in terms of song representation and playability, as they are just AI-generated.

Furthermore, most of them can't even go up to 5* which can also hold you back by a lot in the long run.

I recommend you to play actual 3* instead of converts, that way you can deal with specific patterns better if you want to improve further.

Also if you change you mind and wanna check actual mania maps, my top plays can give you some references.
Dariop
Is 2024 but the maps are very good
Wimpy Cursed
mate