forum

0w0

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
fracture - ray
What do you normally do if youre depraved because you finished a good anime? I just finished watching Hyouka myself, definitely a must watch. It doesnt matter if its a normie show, you will definitely enjoy it! Back to I was saying, send help pls
Ge0rge00
If i finish a good anime and it makes me feel sad i try to find something sadder to watch.
Topic Starter
fracture - ray

Ge0rge00 wrote:

If i finish a good anime and it makes me feel sad i try to find something sadder to watch.
That could be, thanks. Seeing as there are no other series that piques my interest yet, ig I should read the novel
Asphiee
dont watch any animes for 3 or 2 days and savor that feeling for long. watching another title immediately after watching a good one will make u quickly forget the feeling and every good scene that should be reminisced. do other things that arent manga or anime-related. you cant appreciate the anime better if you just follow it up with another title just right after u finished watching it.
TheKingHenry
to each their own, you've received suggestions to "watch more stuff right away" or "take a short break", and personally I do both of them depending on the situation and series and all that, whichever I feel like in that moment

in related topic, everyone understands what you are saying, but since the mistake actually quite changes the meaning I'll have to mention it; so basically, assuming you meant "depressed" or similar, not "depraved"
depraved meaning
corrupted, evil, typically in the sense of immoral / wrong in moral sense, often particularly with undertones related to perversions