forum

keyboard moving

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MonteJi
I was playin double time on a map when my keyboard started to literally move to the right... what was kinda of funny, but anyway, what should i do, glue the keyboard to the table or just ignore it and hope it dont happen ever again?

Here is the situation:

-i am single tapper(even tought i use doble tapping some times to hit the 3 stack notes. In that case i was "training" to single tap more faster)

-my keyboard isn't that big and it is very light, the size of it causes my most left finger to be at the left side of the keyboard(with probably is the cause of the issue)

-i don have a girl frie... i mean... sorry for that joke kkkkk😋

Thanks for listening and have a great day
THAT_otaku
Invest in some cheap grips of some kind that you can stick to the bottom of the keyboad, or probably better: a cheap anti-slip mat
Topic Starter
MonteJi

THAT_otaku wrote:

Invest in some cheap grips of some kind that you can stick to the bottom of the keyboad, or probably better: a cheap anti-slip mat
gonna see if i can find
lolboatz
i used to tape my keyboard to my desk but at some point i just got used to my keyboard moving and adapted
Topic Starter
MonteJi

lolboatz wrote:

i used to tape my keyboard to my desk but at some point i just got used to my keyboard moving and adapted
incredible