forum

What i should do

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ttheguy
I was planning to go for 4 star pass maps but my accuracy is 83-84% for it. I can get 90-92% on 3 star maps. I can get 94-97 accuracy on 2.5+ star maps with sometimes fc.
aveil
You will not be ready at all to pass 4 star maps with good accuracy with only a bit over 1 day playtime. If you want to improve your accuracy, you need to push your comfort zone, not go out of it.

Given your playtime, I doubt you have the mechanical or reading skills needed to properly play a four star map. osu! builds on itself, if you gradually progress through the star ranges you will develop the skills needed to play those harder maps without even realising it.
Topic Starter
ttheguy

Autime wrote:

You will not be ready at all to pass 4 star maps with good accuracy with only a bit over 1 day playtime. If you want to improve your accuracy, you need to push your comfort zone, not go out of it.

Given your playtime, I doubt you have the mechanical or reading skills needed to properly play a four star map. osu! builds on itself, if you gradually progress through the star ranges you will develop the skills needed to play those harder maps without even realising it.
thanks