forum

Disabling SB available to all users [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Compa
I hate it when there are songs with extremely annoying and flashy SBs that make my computer lag a LOT.
omg just delete it!!!111one!1! u non supporter!!!
It's annoying. I don't want to go through the whole 1 minute of waiting for osu to go into edit mode and open the folder after 20 seconds of waiting for a response.
Natsu

Mid Boss wrote:

I hate it when there are songs with extremely annoying and flashy SBs that make my computer lag a LOT.
It's annoying. I don't want to go through the whole 1 minute of waiting for osu to go into edit mode and open the folder after 20 seconds of waiting for a response.
Flashy sb usually have a warning and you can disable it on first try
Bass
I don't recommend deleting background. Each action of removing any beatmap element is being tracked and might be counted as cheating in near future.
deadbeat
what natsu said. flashy SB's should have an epilepsy warning, and if it does. it can be disabled on first play through. if this isn't enough. then become a supporter.

i'm just gonna deny this :(
peppy
You can play through once then disable it, you know.
[Luxord]

deadbeat wrote:

what natsu said. flashy SB's should have an epilepsy warning, and if it does. it can be disabled on first play through. if this isn't enough. then become a supporter.

i'm just gonna deny this :(

peppy wrote:

You can play through once then disable it, you know.
Those more or less explain everything.

I'm against deleting the SB, not matter how much it annoys me(usually it doesn't). I find it disrespectful against the owner of the Storyboard. I prefer to use the dim after the first play.