forum

how to make weird/aspire type of sliders?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
bricky
i want to make weird and distorted sliders and shapes. it's like making a stickman slider or a slider thats shaped like a trumpet.

NOTE: I cant make the sliders that i listed above.

Screenshots:

THAT_otaku
Do you think you could uplod a link a screenshit or two of wht you mean? You can make a stickman or a trumpt just with normal white and red anchors, nothing special about them in theory
Geum Hui
probox made a video on it a while back i suggest you watching it.

tutorial on making the distorted sliders is at 16:06 if you're impatient
Topic Starter
bricky

Taeppi wrote:

oh yea and i wanna make a slider that like the sliderball stops in the slider and goes fast.

like in cherry blossoms explode across the dying horizon/the skies open/xnor xnor xnor
DeletedUser_13957006

bricky wrote:

Taeppi wrote:

oh yea and i wanna make a slider that like the sliderball stops in the slider and goes fast.

like in cherry blossoms explode across the dying horizon/the skies open/xnor xnor xnor
https://mappingtools.github.io
Sophie Twilight

bricky wrote:

Taeppi wrote:

That slider is something too advanced and time-consuming, you might take more than 1 hour for a single slider
gummibar

- Mahiro - wrote:

bricky wrote:

Taeppi wrote:

That slider is something too advanced and time-consuming, you might take more than 1 hour for a single slider
this isn't true, you can use mapping tool's sliderator function. mapping tools! download today at https://mappingtools.github.io free of charge download mapping tools
Sophie Twilight

gummibar wrote:

- Mahiro - wrote:

bricky wrote:

Taeppi wrote:

this isn't true, you can use mapping tool's sliderator function. mapping tools! download today at https://mappingtools.github.io free of charge download mapping tools
Oh my, all this time I always mapped with handmade, but now since we have such tools for slidermapping this'll be much easier. I give you my huge thanks.
Topic Starter
bricky

- Mahiro - wrote:

gummibar wrote:

- Mahiro - wrote:

bricky wrote:

Taeppi wrote:

Oh my, all this time I always mapped with handmade, but now since we have such tools for slidermapping this'll be much easier. I give you my huge thanks.

gummibar wrote:

- Mahiro - wrote:

bricky wrote:

Taeppi wrote:

- Mahiro - wrote:

bricky wrote:

Taeppi wrote:

Aiq wrote:

bricky wrote:

Taeppi wrote:

https://mappingtools.github.io
look, i am on a macos.
gummibar

bricky wrote:

look, i am on a macos.
you're kinda screwed.

you can somewhat do it by hand by following probox's video, this is how both he and monstrata did it before sliderator existed. otherwise, ask a friend with windows to give you a hand.
Topic Starter
bricky

gummibar wrote:

bricky wrote:

look, i am on a macos.
you're kinda screwed.

you can somewhat do it by hand by following probox's video, this is how both he and monstrata did it before sliderator existed. otherwise, ask a friend with windows to give you a hand.
i dont have any friends with a windows that play osu because im a kid.

so uhh whos probox? can you send link to video if you can?
Zelzatter Zero

bricky wrote:

so uhh whos probox? can you send link to video if you can?
ProfessionalBox.

You can check the description in his The Solace of Oblivion map for the video.