forum

How do I make 2b maps

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
pizzastock111
I want to make a 2b map so how do I remove all ticks and other stuff
P_O
You can make sliderticks by reducing the tickrate value in .osu file of the map. If you want to add 2b elements just place circle/slider further in the timeline and then drag it to overlap with the previous objects
THAT_otaku
Gummibar where you at? :)

Have a read of the second half of this: community/forums/topics/1214890?start=7845613

There's a couple tutorials around on how to create 2b elements, but its best to just (Very carefully) look at other 2b maps and figure out how they do stuff, majority of which is notepad editing the .osu file
gummibar

THAT_otaku wrote:

Gummibar where you at? :)

Have a read of the second half of this: community/forums/topics/1214890?start=7845613

There's a couple tutorials around on how to create 2b elements, but its best to just (Very carefully) look at other 2b maps and figure out how they do stuff, majority of which is notepad editing the .osu file
sorry, i'm late, thanks for covering for me.

it's worth noting that there is alot of unexpected technical stuff you might run into. there's too much to list here, but if there are any problems you're encountering, feel free to dm me, i'm always willing to try and lend a hand.