forum

Old fieryrage pfp

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
FauxHere
Hi there, Ive been looking for this pfp fieryrage used to use for quite some time, I was wondering if anyone happened to have the original version of it.if anyone has it that'd be great it's been months and I haven't found it anywhere.
-aster
Well — let's put an end to this end to this hunt, yeah?

The piece fiery used for his icon at one point in time is from an artist who goes by the name of lycoriblush on Twitter. They have an art (Tumblr) blog they post on that goes by the name of Stuffly that showcases their characters Tai (the Braxien) and Nui (the Stufful). The piece that he used is a response to an Anonymous asker asking lycori about her character, Nui, and who they would hug as they the asker stated that Nui ". . .doesn't like being touched" — in which I'm guessing this was information lycori posted about Nui when she still actively used their blog. She responded to the asker by drawing Nui hugging Tai, in which you can view Tai's response to asker as this is the original piece in its entirety:

https://stuffly.tumblr.com/post/165083747035/nui-doesnt-like-being-touched-but-is-there
Topic Starter
FauxHere

-aster wrote:

Well — let's put an end to this end to this hunt, yeah?

The piece fiery used for his icon at one point in time is from an artist who goes by the name of lycoriblush on Twitter. They have an art (Tumblr) blog they post on that goes by the name of Stuffly that showcases their characters Tai (the Braxien) and Nui (the Stufful). The piece that he used is a response to an Anonymous asker asking lycori about her character, Nui, and who they would hug as they the asker stated that Nui ". . .doesn't like being touched" — in which I'm guessing this was information lycori posted about Nui when she still actively used their blog. She responded to the asker by drawing Nui hugging Tai, in which you can view Tai's response to asker as this is the original piece in its entirety:

https://stuffly.tumblr.com/post/165083747035/nui-doesnt-like-being-touched-but-is-there
Thank you so much! This is also an interesting story of the origin of the image haha
-aster
No problem! I had a bit fun of writing this out too as I can get a bit carried away with writing things, but nevertheless — I'm happy to help.

Have a nice rest of your day. Cheers ☕