Mouse
58.33%
Tablet
41.67%
Total votes: 24
Polling ended
Topic Starter
dakuosu
do u guys use mouse or tablet (oh and I am not trying to start a war against mouse or tablet its just based on our opinions) and I use tablet ok make sure to vote for poll ok
z0z
this goes in surveys or g&r
igorsprite
keyboard
ShinRun
I use my hand
[ Rynn ]
i use oxygen
Joon Yorigami
I use my m i n d
ShinRun
This is the first time I’ve seen a survey “end” on a specific date on osu
AndPeggy123
I use the SMART Board SPNL-6265P 65" Interactive Flat Panel Display with iQ + SMART Meeting Pro

also thats a pretty long end date
RhymesWithMash
What is a mouse
MisakiTobisawa-
A mouse is much heavier than a tablet pen and is also easier to grip. I feel quite comfortable with a mouse up until this point, but it seems that using a tablet is "more common". It really depends on how you feel with the grip of your peripheral. You can even fine-tune your control with areas for tablet pens or DPI for mouse. I personally have always used a mouse, I started with an office mouse with a fixed DPI and high sensitivity on osu! because I had little space. I now have a mouse with a DPI setting that can be changed, but I'm so used to my old setup that I use a pretty high DPI now. Either way, you will need to feel both mouse and tablet pen for yourself and experiment before you feel comfortable. One thing is for certain, try to avoid Bluetooth peripherals as those can provide noticeable latency.
Mouse because I don't have a tablet. Simple.
Topic Starter
dakuosu
omg 12 comments by far this is the most commented forum that I posted
Joon Yorigami

dakuosu wrote:

omg 12 comments by far this is the most commented forum that I posted
it's in surveys what do you expect
Dren
Switched to tablet after 4 and half years but I'm still on the mouse side!
NekoTowel
I play with a wacom tablet, and a G213 Prodigy keyboard for both standard and mania.
heg-
joystick gaming
Topic Starter
dakuosu

ShinRun wrote:

I use my hand
how
mrfishboy
right now i'm using mouse, but soon i will have a tablet
Vaniels
keyboard
Sathryn