forum

Does osu cause hypertension?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
oscar951214
My family started to restrict me playing osu recently, and they said that I should stop playing osu since your blood pressure is high for your age.
I just don't want to stop playing this game since I am so devoted. And this is the only game that I can feel my progression.
Is there any way to persuade my family to let me play osu?
Nuuskamuikkunen
Okay, first, playing a game by itself does not cause hypertension.

But before I continue, have you made a medical check recently?
master Sanga
well... u can also fight hypertension by following some simply things like sane alimentation , doing gym all day for a bit, dont drink alcool or smoke etc... till u dont see some results... aniway... if u really like osu and u really wanna continue to play, just demonstrate your parents that u can fight hypertension... alot of video game players follow a standard routine and then they can spent the rest of their time by playing... that in this case it is like a job for them if they have success.
but even if for you osu is a hobby, follow always your way, because it is your life u have the main choice of it... (main because it isnt 100%, we are in society. " dont forget that u became what u're also thx to someone else, such us the other got something thx to u")
i hope you understood my potato topic+ eng language xD
bih_
addiction be like