forum

[Multiplayer] Modes [duplicate]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
-[Cow]-
so im playing osu!multiplayer so i got bored for that 4 modes so im asking for this modes
co-op team mode:1 player gets to be the clicker and 1 player gets to put the cursor into the hitcircles
mirrored mode:the player get's to play osu normally but in the left screen he need to press the hitcircles in the right screen only using the left screen (lol don't say it's dizzy)
yep i know it's two but it's cool

and im also asking for taiko to have 8 player screen like 4 in the left and 4 in the right but in the center (little) you can see you'r profile picture or in the beggining there's a arrow that says ur taiko so you can't get dizzy
Zaphirox

Osugye wrote:

so im playing osu!multiplayer so i got bored for that 4 modes so im asking for this modes
co-op team mode:1 player gets to be the clicker and 1 player gets to put the cursor into the hitcircles
mirrored mode:the player get's to play osu normally but in the left screen he need to press the hitcircles in the right screen only using the left screen (lol don't say it's dizzy)
yep i know it's two but it's cool

and im also asking for taiko to have 8 player screen like 4 in the left and 4 in the right but in the center (little) you can see you'r profile picture or in the beggining there's a arrow that says ur taiko so you can't get dizzy
cool to hear that one but Co-Op already exists :| so far its cool already,
mirrored? use HR @~@
8 player screen? um...I don't think that's a good idea that will tons of latecy problems as its stream through other players making you lag plus more processor usage to think of it
TheVileOne
Sounds like a combination of auto pilot and relax.

It sounds interesting enough for me. Support.
deadbeat
New Mulitplayer Mode "TAG SYNC"
so number 1 is a duplicate. no idea about the mirrored request though :/
theramdans
wow player 1 using relax
player 2 using AP

seems cool
TheVileOne
deadbeat is right about this being a duplicate. Since the main idea is a duplicate, I'm marking this thread. You can edit the thread OP with a new focus and PM another team member and they can unmark.
deadbeat
oh wait, Mirror mod. 2 years old though. not sure about any newer requests