forum

Pokota & Hanatan - Ookami wa Akazukin ni Koi wo Shita

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
NinjaTertel
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Thursday, May 23, 2013 at 7:53:11 AM

Artist: Pokota & Hanatan
Title: Ookami wa Akazukin ni Koi wo Shita
Tags: vocaloid rin len kagamine cover pokotan hanatan the wolf that fell in love with red riding hood ookami wa akazukin ni koi wo shita
BPM: 192
Filesize: 12412kb
Play Time: 03:05
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.5 stars, 124 notes)
  2. Normal (4.25 stars, 250 notes)
Download: Pokota & Hanatan - Ookami wa Akazukin ni Koi wo Shita
Download: Pokota & Hanatan - Ookami wa Akazukin ni Koi wo Shita (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Still a WIP.. Will finish though..!
I'm doing my best to get this (possibly) ranked so any comments/suggestions are welcome! This is also my first time mapping w/o any mapping experience. :)

Difficulties:
Easy - 100% ( finished - 5/23/13 )
Normal - 100% ( finished - 5/22/13 )
Akazukin - 0%
Ookami - 0%

EDIT 1: Fixed some timing in the notes from Normal Diff.
Morodar
You can use "Format Factory" to remove the audio from the video.
Simply put the video into Format Factory ->Choose Format-> click on Settings->disable the audio canal->convert-> Video whithout audio :)
Topic Starter
NinjaTertel

Morodar wrote:

You can use "Format Factory" to remove the audio from the video.
Simply put the video into Format Factory ->Choose Format-> click on Settings->disable the audio canal->convert-> Video whithout audio :)
Thanks! Though it lowered the file size for only 0.5MB. XD

Any comment on the map though? :D
Morodar
First try:
Many 100 and some Fails
(First I wondered why, becouse timing and Offset are okay)

-> You often ignored the Distance Snap (?)

It's really hard to hit the circles/sliders at the right moment, because the time to klick on the circles is the same, but the distance not.
--> I changed the distance of the circles/sliders using the distance snap (just to test it) --> Second Try 100%

It's really recommed to use the distance snap all the time :)
(There are exceptions (Jumps for example), but in this case it is better when you use it.)

But I like the song and I hope you make a hard diff. :lol:
Topic Starter
NinjaTertel
I used the Distance Snap as you said and it did give some comfort on hitting the circles/sliders..! :D

I also remade it (kinda) to give it the Normal Difficulty feeling but it has 4 stars now.. Should I lessen the notes, or just make another Normal and make this Hard? :D

But I like the song and I hope you make a hard diff.
Yea me too. :D
But I need to ensure that I can beat the hard diffs first.. XD
Morodar
Now it's better ^^
Did you changed the Slider Velocity from 0,5 -> 0,7 (I think it was 0,5 before)
(-> If yes, you have to change all the positions of circles and slider(+ maybe slider lenght) - Use always the distance Snap!)

You have the same problems like before.
For example, look at the distances from
00:05:662 (3) to 00:07:537 (2) - (This slider is directly next to the circle)
and
00:08:162 (3) to 00:10:037 (2) - (This slider is too far away, moove it closer to the circle)

--> Same timing but difference distances (!), that may confuse the players

I could list all the wrong distances or you easily check the AiMod ;) (The AiMod helps you to find all wrong distances)

If you want make now a hard diff, usa a higher Slider Velocity of 0,8 (So it's faster and the distances are bigger ^^)

00:24:412 (2) - The Slider has 3 of these dots - All others have 2(?) [strike](Slider doesn't look normal)
00:26:912 (8) - Same (just do a normal slider like the others)

Edit: My Editor trolled me? ^^

PS:
I'm not a pro mapper, but you should change these things ^^
You can check out my first map - So you can (maybe) "feel" the difference of your distances and mine (I always used Distances Snap)
Topic Starter
NinjaTertel
Yep, I changed it cause I think the sliders were too small..

And I also took notice those notes you said, and yea they WERE too far.. Now I know the importance of Distance Snapping. XD
I used distance snap on all the notes this time and double checked the AIMod.. :D

And Hard Difficulty is finished!!!! :D
Will do Easy/Normal and Akazukin (Insane) next.. :D
creampuff
Hey. Welcome. I saw your introduction thread. I see you're new here :3 If I remember correctly, you said you were a new mapper. Naturally, I wanted to see what I can do to help growing mappers, because I have a fair amount of mapping experience. I only have one thing to point out right now, which is the first thing I noticed right off the bat. It's your source. Unfortunately, you can't use a URL as the source, so leave that blank.

So, if you have any other questions, I'll be happy to assist you. Oh, and I can make a guest diff for you if you want. Good luck to you, anyway~
Topic Starter
NinjaTertel

Tsusuko wrote:

Hey. Welcome. I saw your introduction thread. I see you're new here :3 If I remember correctly, you said you were a new mapper. Naturally, I wanted to see what I can do to help growing mappers, because I have a fair amount of mapping experience. I only have one thing to point out right now, which is the first thing I noticed right off the bat. It's your source. Unfortunately, you can't use a URL as the source, so leave that blank.

So, if you have any other questions, I'll be happy to assist you. Oh, and I can make a guest diff for you if you want. Good luck to you, anyway~
Thanks! I removed the source, just like you said. :)

Oh and I'm still practicing and If possible I would like to do it myself for more experience, if that's okay. :oops:
Morodar
Nice work :)
Now it's really good to play! (I got Full Combo without problems ^^)

At the moment I can't find something that you have to change ;)

PS:
Your audio quality is too high (- for the ranking criteria).
The quality has to be between 128kb/s and 192kb/s.
If you change the qualtiy you may have to change the offset.
Topic Starter
NinjaTertel

Morodar wrote:

Nice work :)
Now it's really good to play! (I got Full Combo without problems ^^)

At the moment I can't find something that you have to change ;)

PS:
Your audio quality is too high (- for the ranking criteria).
The quality has to be between 128kb/s and 192kb/s.
If you change the qualtiy you may have to change the offset.
Thanks! Now all it needs are the difficulties!! :D