forum

[resolved] Can't record with shadowplay

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
BlackHana
Problem details:
Not sure if anyone had similar issues when trying to record osu! with Nvidia Geforce but it was working well for me throughout last month. Suddenly NVIDIA can't recognize osu and everytime I try to open the interface (ALT+Z), it tabs out. When I use the shortcut to start recording, it says that the game isn't supported.
It's weird because it was working the other day and now NVIDIA GeForce suddenly can't recognize osu anymore. Is there any fix to this?

I've tried:
Changing OpenGL to DirectX (compatibility mode)
Reinstalling osu!
Downloading and rolling back nvidia drivers
Reinstalled Nvidia Geforce

Thank you!
Augenweide
Have you check that your game is running with your GPU instead of iGPU?. Try turning off the in-game overlay then turn it back on while osu is running, see if it do anything.
Topic Starter
BlackHana
I'm sure that im running osu with my GPU since i run it with Nvidia Geforce. Also, turning the in-game overall off and back on didn't work :(

UPDATE: I just checked nvidia control panel and realized that it was in Integrated graphics. I changed it and now it's working!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
elaineally

BlackHana wrote:

I'm sure that im running osu with my GPU since i run it with Nvidia Geforce. Also, turning the in-game overall off and back on didn't work :(

UPDATE: I just checked nvidia control panel and realized that it was in Integrated graphics. I changed it and now it's working!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
PLEASE HOW DID YOU FIX IT I DONT KNOW WHERE INTEGRATED GRAPHICS IS
Lyawi
@elaineally: create new topic. community/forums/5