Ty for the mod :3
m4m as we said o3o
- seem fine for meThis is not easy :3
- 00:19:253 (6) - I wouldnt make reverse-slider here just end it on 00:19:718 and begin the spinner at 00:19:951. look better for me imo I dont want to skip the finish at 00:20:183 - :<
- 00:55:765 (4,5) - since this is the easiest Diff wouldnt I stack these two notes. it's also not good for beginner to play too. I just would make a short slider here or unstack these This is normal, not easy :3
- 00:57:393 (1) - also making only finish-hitsound is okay here instead of finish+whistle ok
- 01:35:997 (6) - I would remove this slider and add a note instead and let the spinner begin at 01:36:230. I think its better imo
- 02:00:648 (3,4) - unstack this. It may confuse the beginner with this stack
- 02:17:393 (1,2) - blanket these notes better together Idk, fixed somehow, its already good to me.
- 02:25:997 (4,5) - remove note (4) and move the slider there instead. sounds better for me imo Nope, following vocal.
- 02:30:416 (1,2) - same as 02:17:393
- 02:48:323 (4,6) - these two notes doesnt even fit with the rhythm ._. I would delete it If you listen carefully there is a beat on it
- 03:00:183 (-) - 03:03:904 (1) - why you dont map this part? >< No vocal, fit for break.
- 03:10:648 (4,5) - same as 00:55:765
That's all on Normal. ah also I think all these note after spinner are comimg too quickly because this is the easiest diff. may it is a bit hard for all new players. Just wanted to pointing it out ><
- 00:10:416 (5) - may NC here? Break my consistencies :<
- 00:19:951 (10,1) - I would remove these two notes and let the spinner begin there instead.
- 00:37:393 (5,6,7,8,9) - nazi xD but make this pattern better >.< I made this using ctrl+shift+d o.o
- 00:39:718 (-) - may add a note here? like you can hear it also fit with the rhythm too I know, but i'm following vocal at this point.
- 00:40:648 (-) - same here
- 01:55:997 (-) + 01:56:927 (-) - same as above
- 02:47:160 (4) - move 1 grid right to fit it with 02:47:858 (6) Fixed
- 03:00:183 (-) - same as Normal
Nice Diff even if I dont like thise kind of Hard xDD
Sorry for ma noobi mod >.< its also a nice map.
Good luck with rank ~ ♥