forum

Add 'None' to sorting by Collection

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +73
Topic Starter
Primula_old
Currently when you select 'Collection' as the sort method, you're only presented with the current maps that are in your collections.

It would be useful to have maps that are not yet added to a collection listed in the collection sort to make it easier to find maps of which you're yet to add to a specific collection (under their own category called 'None' or something).

Alternatively, is it possible to add many maps to a single collection simultaneously? (So I could create a collection called 'None' and add every map to it, then manually remove them from that when adding them to other collections)
theowest
Kind of like how there's a "Not ranked" group in the Rank grouper.

but I would rather just have it like how we had our Favourite filters before, like this request suggests: t/129905

Primula wrote:

Alternatively, is it possible to add many maps to a single collection simultaneously? (So I could create a collection called 'None' and add every map to it, then manually remove them from that when adding them to other collections)
Now that sounds more like something I'd support. When you're searching for your favourite mapper or possibly even when specifying beatmap settings.
xasuma
Im linking this here
t/259950

I want this.
Unsafeman121
....did you just necro a 2 year old post by labeling it as a dupe? <-- didn't see it was already labelled as one ~ sorry :P

But yes ~ I do agree

Edit: Hmmm, after thinking about this for a little while, I feel this would be a better and neater way of implementing this than the thread
Z4ipher
I would also really like one tab called "no collection" in the collection view, just so you are able to sort your maps into collections and not having to cicle through all every time. I want all my songs in a collection, but as soon as I get a new one and I forget to label it right that moment it takes hours to find it.
So please add this, shouldnt be too difficult.
Gumpy

Z4ipher wrote:

but as soon as I get a new one and I forget to label it right that moment it takes hours to find it.
So please add this, shouldnt be too difficult.