forum

Daft Punk - Technologic

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
LuigiHann
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, May 23, 2009 at 8:39:59 AM

Artist: Daft Punk
Title: Technologic
BPM: 127.46
Filesize: 4465kb
Play Time: 02:42
Difficulties Available:
  1. Insane (4.91 stars, 376 notes)
  2. Normal (4.32 stars, 286 notes)
Download: Daft Punk - Technologic
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
A catchy but repetitive song, so I tried to vary the patterns up as much as I could.

Full storyboard! This storyboard is inspired by the original music video for Technologic, the Technologic boss battle in Tap Tap Dance, and YTMND.
RemmyX25
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Nachy
Loved it, the custom skin is awesome, storyboard is spot on and perfect really fits with the music.
Normal is pretty fun and fairly challenging and Insane is really enjoyable and pretty frantic.
Overall awesome map.
adam2046
Totally awesome map, awesome skin, awesome SB, this is just too awesome.
It's probably just my osu wacking out again but it seems to me that the offset is just a smidgeon late (yeah probably just me.)
For some reason I felt like it needed custom hitsounds to go with everything...
Jinxy
(There is no post except for this because this map is too awesome for words.)
foulcoon
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
AlexanderPD
omg really cool map! Really cool SB! Really a great work ;)

my little mod:

Hard:
02:34:15 (5) - slider a little off time with the background sound

Starred~
Ryuukun
0_o
eee
awesome map, I would totally shoot kudosu stars at this, but it seems fine where it is ;D this can easily be ranked
I really like the whistles used in the end for that "wah" sound when the song speeds up, the storyboard is awesome (I couldv'e sworn I was watching a video), and the skin rocks
GuiTARSuPErMoe
The ending in Normal Mode was really tricky 'cause the spinner and the beats were in the same time. The spinner was I little too fast and I didn't even noticed it coming..
Anyway, I love the skin and the tune is very catchy..
I didn't try the insane part yet, but when I have time I'll pm you..
Larto
Love.
foulcoon
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
Derekku
kingcobra52
Topic Starter
LuigiHann

kingcobra52 wrote:

This needs an easier difficulty, imo.
I'll still make one if you or anybody else really demands it, but I think Normal is listed with more stars than it really deserves. It's a steady stream and it's not even that fast.
wav
[old post]
Perfection
:)
punkmatsche
The skin is not nice at all, its hard to read the map with the skin, the background is annoying.