forum

The Band Perry(Nightcore mix) - If I Die Young

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nozox
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Samstag, 25. Mai 2013 at 10:05:11

Artist: The Band Perry(Nightcore mix)
Title: If I Die Young
Tags: Michael Henry Justin Robinett Nightcore The Band Perry If I Die Young
BPM: 146
Filesize: 4919kb
Play Time: 03:29
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4,4 stars, 99 notes)
Download: The Band Perry(Nightcore mix) - If I Die Young
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
going to map it in some days just wait for it
also if somebody wants to make a SB just tell me
insane guest diff would also be nice
Miya
Hi timing check :3

This is the timing i got :

BPM 146
Offset 500

That's all, single bpm timing. :D
Have fun mapping ^^
Demonz
Played the map, the start is really nice, but then after like 20-30seconds nothing happens except for 2circles within 2-3minutes.

Couldve done more with that :(

Hope it will become better
Topic Starter
Nozox

LureNation wrote:

Played the map, the start is really nice, but then after like 20-30seconds nothing happens except for 2circles within 2-3minutes.

Couldve done more with that :(

Hope it will become better
i had lots of things to do thats why i stopped mapping the 2 circles are just for me to know where i make some special things^^ but soon i will finish the map ;) just mapping another song then this song and after that i rework my 2 old songs so yeah give me like 2 months and there are some new fun maps :D
Demonz

Nozox wrote:

give me like 2 months and there are some new fun maps :D
Oh yeeeeah :3
Already looking forward for that map, does the unfinished map I got right now update automaticly when you changed it, or do I have to redownload it then? Just dont wanna miss the finished map because I think it updates automaticly while it will never happen :D
Topic Starter
Nozox

Demonz wrote:

Oh yeeeeah :3
Already looking forward for that map, does the unfinished map I got right now update automaticly when you changed it, or do I have to redownload it then? Just dont wanna miss the finished map because I think it updates automaticly while it will never happen :D
sry i dont rly know if you have to redownload it because i will have to resurrect it and i never did that^^ so i will let you know/write it in this thread ;)
Demonz

Nozox wrote:

sry i dont rly know if you have to redownload it because i will have to resurrect it and i never did that^^ so i will let you know/write it in this thread ;)
Perfect, thanks <3
Topic Starter
Nozox
my other map is finished now so i will continue my work on this map now :3
Kibben
I can make an easy and normal! Whatever one you want more. If you cant decide, I'll happily do both! :3
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.