forum

what are some osu beatmaps where the hitsounds play the melody?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
mysticrious
i remember seeing a video about osu where the hitsounds were used to play the melody of the song, kind of like how friday night funkin works. i cant find where that video went though. is there any beatmaps that do that though?
flouah
perhaps b/1218544 and b/1415441
abraker
Petal
It's called keysounds btw

beatmapsets?q=keysound (sadly there isn't a lot of keysounded maps with the tag keysound, but if you look hard enough!!)
SaltyLucario
andree1_old
Zelzatter Zero

andree1 wrote:

like this ?
beatmapsets/1461016#osu/3001833
Please, before self promoting your own map, know the subject they're talking about first.

The definition of keysounds is already explained on the thread title, hitsounds that plays the melody when you turn the music volume off.

While your map barely has hitsounds, and no hitsounds files to begin with.

If I have to do that then I can pull out the 2 top diff of mine, there are 2 parts, one from 00:51:742 - and the second from 01:52:679 - , you can hear the piano sounds when you set the music volume to 0%.

This is NOT something of your league. Go map some more and improve your mapping skill first.
SilentWuffer
Keysounding is a lot easier in mania soi expect more keysounded mania maps than std
Lott
beatmapsets/177187#osu/426550

This is one of the oldest but most popular keysounded map!
The map is popular partly because of the community and Youtube itself! Although the quality of the map isn't as good as ranked maps nowadays, I'd recommend giving this map a try if you want to feel the sound in your fingertips!