forum

how do I modify the design of my beatmap?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
VimOo
I am new to the production of beatmaps and wanted to know how I put background images and on the cover of the map?
THAT_otaku
In the editor, go to the “Design“ tab and in the top right of the screen click “Background Image/Video“ and select the image file you want :)
ClevelandsMyBro
just drag and drop your image file to the editor.

easy
Topic Starter
VimOo

THAT_otaku wrote:

In the editor, go to the “Design“ tab and in the top right of the screen click “Background Image/Video“ and select the image file you want :)
This part I know, but I'm not getting to put an image in it doesn't get low or disproportionate quality.
Zelzatter Zero

VimOo wrote:

THAT_otaku wrote:

This part I know, but I'm not getting to put an image in it doesn't get low or disproportionate quality.
then the issue lies on the image itself, not the editor.

The recommended resolution is 1920x1080 but ensure the image is of reasonable quality as well.
Topic Starter
VimOo

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

VimOo wrote:

THAT_otaku wrote:

The recommended resolution is 1920x1080 but ensure the image is of reasonable quality as well.
Thx, you helped me a lot. Would you have any tips to help me discover offset and BPM?
TheKingHenry

VimOo wrote:

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

VimOo wrote:

THAT_otaku wrote:

Thx, you helped me a lot. Would you have any tips to help me discover offset and BPM?
Bit late to the party, but you should rather start a new thread for new topic ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
That being said, that one has been asked at least few thousand times, so you can find plenty of answers as well. In any case, search osu!wiki or youtube or generic google and you will find many tutorials on timing
Topic Starter
VimOo
"Bit late to the party, but you should rather start a new thread for new topic ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
That being said, that one has been asked at least few thousand times, so you can find plenty of answers as well. In any case, search osu!wiki or youtube or generic google and you will find many tutorials on timing."

The problem is that in brazil there are not many videos about it
lewski
DeletedUser_13957006

lewski wrote:

does this video not exist in brazil or what
he meant videos that are specifically made for the lusophone audience, in which case, there aren't any.